Profile Photo Feedback

gridlock0114
Name: Grid
Goal: To close better

Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:20 am

Been looksmaxxing since last year.

Lost 65lbs, visible abs & been working out 6 days a week since.
6'0, 170lbs. Live near a city with a 500k population (15 min drive).

Hinge: Currently 75 matches. Sporadic bursts of matches. 10 matches in 2 days and then nothing for 2 months. Quite weird.
Bumble: 1 match/ 2 weeks. Most do not reply. Others are feminists or attention seekers.
Tinder: 1-2 matches/week. Most do not reply.
Feeld: Weirdos, told I am too young or live too far.

Ultimately, all ghost after suggesting a meetup through text.
I have no problem with cold approach but need help with OLD.
Please advise.

Thanks.
Last edited by gridlock0114 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:42 am

You have potential. Mind sharing where you live? It's very important to figure out what archetype you need to go after, e.g. if you want to hiphopmaxx to polarize or whitemaxx to blend in more.

If you have visible abs, throw in a physique photo.

Drop the selfie.
gridlock0114
Name: Grid
Goal: To close better

Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:04 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:42 am
You have potential. Mind sharing where you live? It's very important to figure out what archetype you need to go after, e.g. if you want to hiphopmaxx to polarize or whitemaxx to blend in more.

If you have visible abs, throw in a physique photo.

Drop the selfie.
Canada. Additionally, I only have shirtless mirror selfies which I use for Feeld.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:19 pm

gridlock0114 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:20 am
Been looksmaxxing since last year.

Lost 65lbs, visible abs & been working out 6 days a week since.
6'0, 170lbs. Live near a city with a 500k population (15 min drive).

Hinge: Currently 75 matches. Sporadic bursts of matches. 10 matches in 2 days and then nothing for 2 months. Quite weird.
Bumble: 1 match/ 2 weeks. Most do not reply. Others are feminists or attention seekers.
Tinder: 1-2 matches/week. Most do not reply.
Feeld: Weirdos, told I am too young or live too far.

Ultimately, all ghost after suggesting a meetup through text.
I have no problem with cold approach but need help with OLD.
Please advise.

Thanks.
Quick blurb of where this advice comes from:
I do this for a living - dating profile photoshoots. Worked with > 100 guys.

Not perfect with my advice, but it does come from experience.

I really like the pool shot. Lighting on your face could be better, but you can lighten just that part up with lightroom or photoshop... if you message me the largest version you have I'll just knock that out for you for free. Takes 2 seconds.

The last one is good. Kinda generic, but it shows you clearly and will do for a first photo for now.

The first one - your expression looks sad. I wouldn't use it.

I agree with what someone said up there... if you have visible abs, pop in a shirtless shot. Ideally something tasteful like you paddleboarding, or on a beach, or volleyball. Doing something where you happen to have your shirt off.

Also, I'd have more action shots of you doing things to round out your profile. Each photo should be communicating something different.

I'll go through my profile... I stopped swiping on Tinder for over a week because I'm going to reset my account but haven't bought a new phone + sim card yet.

But every day I still get 1-3 matches still. When I was swiping it was much more. 5-10 most days without swiping much. Took me years to get here, but it's doable for sure.
Shot1.png
First photo ^ shows I have a good physique and sense of fasion and I like to do cool things (like go on a boat)

Shot2.png
Second photo ^ shows I have a cool profession

Shot3.png
Third photo ^ shows I'm comfortable around hot girls and they're comfortable around me. Screens out insecure girls, screens in girls that are chill and don't get jealous.

Shot4.png
Fourth photo ^ shows I have a sense of humor and don't take myself too seriously but also am confident and attractive enough to pull this off. Also shows my editing skills

Shot5.png
Fifth photo ^ smartphone photo so I'm relatable, not too perfect. In a cave, shows that I am adventurous and do interesting things from time to time. Plus my pose shows I have a playful side.

See how every photo has a clear intention and shows something different? There's some overlap, but each photo should bring something new to the table.

You've def. got the looks to get even better results than me.

Action points:
Send me the pool photo so I can edit it.
Take a tasteful shirtless photo
Take a bunch of action shots with a clear intention in mind (make you look adventurous, show off a cool hobby, show you like to travel etc.)

Show us the new ones and tag me! I'll share my feedback.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again