Should I buy a new SIM Card?

GamebreakerZach
Name: Zach
Goal: Get Money

Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:18 pm

- Hey, it's me again. I'm pretty sure I'm shadow-banned on Tinder(and a few other sites). I know I know, bullshit. But listen. I get around 4-10 matches on pretty much every other dating site other than Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble. Then I get none now and my pictures are the exact same. For context on all these sites, I remade and deleted my account at least 4-6 times in the span of a week to get more swipes(even with the exact same details. Stupid asf I know) beforehand, because I was curious and just experimenting with it. Now nothing just silence, even with using Tinder Gold Boosts and Super likes. This account was also made a day ago. Just curious about more experienced people's advice.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:47 pm

Doesn't this question have an obvious answer?

Try it and tell us how it goes.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:57 pm

You're gonna need more than that:
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:07 am

@pancakemouse damn that’s pretty hardcore. Interesting bit about avoiding the face verification, I’ve personally done it and I just figured that it was to make sure you at least resemble your photos, rather than being an identifying piece of information like a fingerprint that could be used against you if you ever get banned

(It’s just a photo, and not a full-on scan like when you set up face verification for iPhone)
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:00 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:57 pm
(It’s just a photo, and not a full-on scan like when you set up face verification for iPhone)
Now, having just got full-banned myself, I'm regretting spending the pain of trying to get verified myself (and getting rejected by the process several times because of lighting)
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)