Using Andy's Tinder guide when totally blind?

cactohelado
Goal: (non-monogamous) dating

Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:52 am

Andy's Tinder guides make a lot of sense to me!
However, I'm totally blind, and as you can imagine, the picture-centricity of the dating apps poses some serious issues for me. Physical attractiveness is heavily based on voice for me, so I heavily rely on the "see who likes you" feature and I'm going to need an audio message/sample to do the "boner test" as it were. (one big plus: Hinge allows uploading a voice prompt with your profile, which definitely helps – I wish it were mandatory!)
Might anyone have any suggested modifications to Andy's messaging templates to take my situation into account? Obviously starting out with "you're sexy" only to later hear her voice and find out there's absolutely no attraction doesn't seem like a good time for either of us!
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:20 am

Maybe just try "hey, what are you up to?". You can keep most of the template then ask for her instagram or number so you can chat. Also checkout this log, viewtopic.php?f=40&t=328 . @ThePhoenix is blind too and made some progress I think, but he's disappeared now.
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:24 am

Yeah I agree with @jackBruh read some of @ThePhoenix's log. Still useful for you even if he isnt around rn

I dont know what your experience level is but ThePhoenix had a couple of lays under his belt