New pics improvement?

kratjeuh
Goal: Money for hardmaxing

Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:39 pm

All pics that I’d consider semi usable for online dating.

Love to know which ones you guys think are good enough and in which order to place them. I want to start using OLD again even though the profile won’t be perfect as of yet.

I’d also like to know which type of pics you would recommend me taking if I plan a new photoshoot (streetstyle, fancier place, …)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kratjeuh on Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kratjeuh

Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:38 pm

+ 2 tennis pics and a car selfie that didn’t upload
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kratjeuh on Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Method
Goal: Build a Career
Motto: This Is What Hard Feels Like

Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:43 pm

Looks pretty solid, I'm not that experienced yet but my instincts say:

Use the pool floatie pic for your 1st

The rest in any order:
Turtle neck looking off into distance
Poolside with drink, though I think smiling with teeth would look better, still a good pic
Either one walking down the street, maybe not both. The white shirt looks more candid but jacket one shows better detail. Probably go jacket.
And the one you are using for a profile here (alternativley, since it is the same jacket as the other one, sub it out for the smiling pic with the cliffs in the background)
Maybe put the cat pic in there if you are looking for a wife.

The waterfall pic would be good if you could retake with another facial expression. Get under that water and put a calvin klein model douchebag expression on and get these ladies drippin'.

Nice work man I'm sure these will do great.
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:47 pm

For some reason dog pics do much better than cat pics (if you're going for greatest overall appeal):

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akz35e/ ... attractive

- Forehand tennis pic is awesome

- so is Jean jacket, walking, wearing sunglasses pic

- so is seated drink in hand by pool pic

- so is pool floaty pic

- backpack pic is good

- turtleneck with drink in front of pool pic is good too

- car pic might work if it wasn't so damn bright and if it was taken from a higher angle (faces always look worse from below)

These pictures are much, much better than average - I'll be surprised if you don't do very well with them.
kratjeuh

Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:13 am

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:47 pm
For some reason dog pics do much better than cat pics (if you're going for greatest overall appeal):

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akz35e/ ... attractive

- Forehand tennis pic is awesome

- so is Jean jacket, walking, wearing sunglasses pic

- so is seated drink in hand by pool pic

- so is pool floaty pic

- backpack pic is good

- turtleneck with drink in front of pool pic is good too

- car pic might work if it wasn't so damn bright and if it was taken from a higher angle (faces always look worse from below)

These pictures are much, much better than average - I'll be surprised if you don't do very well with them.
Would you put them in that order aswell?

I always thought that the poolside wine pic and floaty pic are too obvious in the exact same location. Is that an issue or would nobody care?
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:06 am

Your pics are above average already. If you're not in a fucked up location dating wise, you should be able to get laid with these.

So in my opinion, you should use these pics :

- Your first shirtless pic as you have nice abs and showing them in a good context, I would crop the pic to fill the frame tho. But I'm not sure if you should put it first because your facial expression is somewhat weird.

- First tennis pic is dope if you can crop it to portrait orientation.

- This drink pic is the best : download/file.php?id=8394&mode=view

- This pic is really nice too, to show your style in a full body shot : download/file.php?id=8397&mode=view

- And finally, this pic where you're hiking with your backpack : download/file.php?id=8402&mode=view

There is obviously always room for improvement, but I think these pics are good enough to get laid already.
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:52 am

Lord Rey wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:06 am
I always thought that the poolside wine pic and floaty pic are too obvious in the exact same location. Is that an issue or would nobody care?
I definitely can't tell they are from the same location.

The poolside wine pic is a little dark, but I love your expression and posture and style in it, which is why I prefer it to your shirtless one.

I'm not sure the order matters with smart photos turned on, but my list is basically by the order I would have them in, although the turtleneck drink in front of pool pic that I listed last and that lord rey liked would also be a good first photo (feel like you should put it first if you're more interested in fancy fashionable women, and the tennis one first if you're more interested in athletic/fit women).

To me the only glaringly obvious ways to improve your pics would be to add one or two social ones where you're either with some impressive looking men (that don't look as good as you) or with one or two attractive woman looking comfortable and happy to be around you.

A dog pic where the dog looks... happy and comfortable to be around you :) would also add a lot to your profile
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:45 pm

If your posture was a bit better -- like how Andrew Tate stands, that dude's subcomms are on point -- you'd pillage many cities with the waterfall pic
GettinItAll
Goal: Monk Mode

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:03 pm

Waterfall one would be perfect if it was higher quality and you were closer to the camera. I'd say start with the one where you have the wine and your hand and are looking at the camera in your turtleneck. Tennis action shot would be a good second. Then maybe the one with the wine where you are sitting down, and then next do the waterfall. After that it doesn't matter too much I don't think (just definitely make sure you fill out your profile)
Goals:
- get a great full time job in venture capital
- succesful LGD cycle
- get 5 8+/10 girls on rotation through dating apps [0/5]
kratjeuh

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:15 pm

klondike wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:45 pm
If your posture was a bit better -- like how Andrew Tate stands, that dude's subcomms are on point -- you'd pillage many cities with the waterfall pic
That's true, posture is kinda off. It's insanely hard to balance there because the surface is uneven, it's freezing cold and the stones cut through your feet.

Pro tip for everyone who wants to take a pic like this or other waterfalls, ... Wear slippers so you can withstand the pain and actually be long enough in the water to get a good pic
kratjeuh

Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:23 pm

Got this new one, usable?
Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:05 am

kratjeuh wrote:
It's "meh" level, your previous ones are better. Good outfit, good drink, good setting, just a meh photo because of background/light/cut-off hand & feet/expression/crop. It has a very low emotional impact, like when you look at it, you don't really feel much. A bit dull I guess.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:46 am

Have a look at this because I see this area of struggle, face expressions
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
ImChuckBass
Name: Sammy
Goal: Lose Fat, Get Laid

Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:25 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Ok so, you're ticking a lot of the boxes with this photo. Outfit is great and you look fantastic.

BUT.... Compared to some of your other photos, this one seems a bit 'square'. A little bland.

Some of your original photo's have the following vibe:
THIS GUY FUCKS.

I'm just not getting that same vibe from this photo.

I would suggest that you use the exact same outfit because it's really good, but try different poses and locations and see how you go.
Weekly Accountability Log:
viewtopic.php?p=44767#p44767

General Log:
viewtopic.php?p=55241#p55241

Current goals:
Get to 85kgs
Recover shoulder injury (so I can overhead press)
Maintain 100+ client phone calls per week to build my business
Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:54 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:46 am

Have a look at this because I see this area of struggle, face expressions
On a side note, I think this video should be added to the tinder photo guide, or some Tinder pinned post here. Facial expressions are the #1 thing that most guys here are struggling with after nailing fashion/fitness. And this is one of the best explainers I've seen on the topic.