New pics improvement?

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:56 pm

Got 2 new ones with a similar purpose, are these better?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kratjeuh

Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:49 am

Overlooked this one, this is imo the best.

Feel like this is first pic worthy with a couple of slight adjustments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:17 am

Yeah I agree with you, your last pic is the best variant. Your smile looks genuine/natural enough, the bokeh is better than in 2 and 3, and I think it's nice to have stuff on the table.

Should you lead your profile with this pic ? Maybe, I'm not so sure. IMO this pic is your best currently : download/file.php?id=8394&mode=view
kratjeuh

Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:52 am

Had some spare time and edited some old pics.

Reckon these are overly faceapped or is this fine?
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:18 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Had some spare time and edited some old pics.

They still look like you. I wouldn't say they're overly faceapp-ed.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
kratjeuh

Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:35 am

Yes or big no?
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:34 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
It's fine, but I don't know if you should use them for OLD as you have already enough quality pics. I like the first one but the second one not so much.
kratjeuh wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:35 am
Yes or big no?
Joker. First time I see a children pic for OLD. :lol:
The pic is okay, you have a great smile and the children look like they had a good time, but I really don't know if it's a good idea. It seems very risky to me, you may get a ban for this pic.
(Is it even legal in the first place ?)
kratjeuh

Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:01 pm

Did a shoot today and already received the non edited versions.

Took my favorite 2 and edited a bit myself. Personally I really dig these but I always like the opinion of the pros haha.

Really want a new first one. I don’t like the one everyone likes here with the turtleneck because it’s overedited and I feel like I’m borderline catfishing. These new ones are more like my normal best looks
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:05 pm

kratjeuh wrote:

Took my favorite 2 and edited a bit myself. Personally I really dig these but I always like the opinion of the pros haha.

Really want a new first one. I don’t like the one everyone likes here with the turtleneck because it’s overedited and I feel like I’m borderline catfishing. These new ones are more like my normal best looks
Yo your fucking jawline is sharp. Be careful don't want to cut anyone going in for the kiss.

The second one looks relaxed, will make girls feel like you're a big buff fuckboi that'll bear hug them and make them feel small and safe. I love it. Also you're doing something (having a coffee) so it seems more candid and natural.

The first one looks posed and the background is drab and distracting. You're not really doing anything except sitting which makes it feel fake.

Curious to see the rest, and to see how the photographer edits them!

~Joe
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
kratjeuh

Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:16 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:05 pm
kratjeuh wrote:

Yo your fucking jawline is sharp. Be careful don't want to cut anyone going in for the kiss.

The second one looks relaxed, will make girls feel like you're a big buff fuckboi that'll bear hug them and make them feel small and safe. I love it. Also you're doing something (having a coffee) so it seems more candid and natural.

The first one looks posed and the background is drab and distracting. You're not really doing anything except sitting which makes it feel fake.

Curious to see the rest, and to see how the photographer edits them!

~Joe
Haha tank you.

I agree the first one is super posed. The rest of my profile is pretty candid so I guess it evens out. Goal was to show of that dreamy side with a cool view which suits my personality, the photographer can hopefully find a way to make the background fit in more.

Pics that I'd use with these 2 in it are : Tennis pic (forehand, floaty pic and then I'm stuck between the wine glass one from a couple posts back or gin tonic looking into the distance) Extra side note, I slightly adjusted both these last 2
kratjeuh

Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:55 pm

Im not really sure what to do with this pic.

Stumbled upon it and decided to add some editing (I hope it’s not overedited lol)

Is this a great picture, should I delete it, should I play with the dimensions?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:29 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:55 pm
Im not really sure what to do with this pic.

Stumbled upon it and decided to add some editing (I hope it’s not overedited lol)

Is this a great picture, should I delete it, should I play with the dimensions?
I don't like it. Facial expression is off. You look unsure.
kratjeuh

Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:41 pm

Got bored whilst waiting in the car and managed to shoot an amazing selfie imo. It’s a generic car one.

I’ve heard from female friends that if someone looks hot on a selfie, he/she is definitely hot irl. They’ve also told me they don’t like guys with a “perfect” profile for the same reasons that hot guys don’t need this to get laid.

I’ll put my before retouch pic and after here so you guys can decide. I barely edited them, mainly just a little smirk.

I’m actually considering putting this as a main for reasons mentioned above. Alternatively I can take this exact pic on top of a mountain with some city view, reckon that’s even better it takes away the selfie factor?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:19 pm

The selfies are not good. The facial expressions are off. You look distressed/worried/concerned. You're also looking down at the camera.

It's obvious to me by now that you're not able to consistently pull off an acceptable facial expression unless you're smiling. So either smile, or practice your poses until you have them down.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:43 pm

Yeah not a fan of this particular selfie or the park bench pic. The one of you holding a coffee looks great IMO.