Shadow banned

Barryyyy
Name: Barry
Goal: Build a music career
Motto: “Get busy living or get busy dying…”

Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:09 pm

Well I must be shadow banned from the Big 3, Tinder, Hinge, Bumble. I wait a few months and try to make a new account but I can never escape the ban hammer. I’m assuming I’m either shadow banned or that restarting my account so much has dropped my ELO off the app altogether. Is there anyway to know for sure?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:12 pm

A shadowban means you receive zero likes or matches in the period of a week WITH an above-average profile and normal swiping behavior. Bumble does not shadowban, by the way.

Post your photos you use here, and we'll tell you if you're shadowbanned or if you just have a bad profile.
Barryyyy
Name: Barry
Goal: Build a music career
Motto: “Get busy living or get busy dying…”

Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:14 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:12 pm
A shadowban means you receive zero likes or matches in the period of a week WITH an above-average profile and normal swiping behavior. Bumble does not shadowban, by the way.

Post your photos you use here, and we'll tell you if you're shadowbanned or if you just have a bad profile.
The reason I think I’m shadow banned is because every time over the past 2 years I’ve made a new tinder account I get 11 likes each, single time and then it dies. The amount of time to get to 11 changes too so I never know until it caps out at 11. It’s really frustrating lol.

I can say now my pics are definitely lacking, I take more, but most don’t come out good. I’ve read all the guides but I have a hard time posing myself not being able to see myself until the pic is taken. Even using my watch to view the setup beforehand they just come out awkward.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:55 am

Barryyyy wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:14 am
every time over the past 2 years I’ve made a new tinder account I get 11 likes each, single time and then it dies. The amount of time to get to 11 changes too so I never know until it caps out at 11. It’s really frustrating lol.
That's not a shadowban. That's normal. You get much more likes in the first few days or so and then it slows to a trickle.

If you were shadowbanned you'd be getting zero likes.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:39 am

It's solved then, your pics are bad. I'm locking this.

In the future, either start a thread detailing your self-improvement efforts or a thread with all your pics.

Keep in mind that as a community, we frown upon threads that go like this -> "Oh my results are horrible but I don't wanna share my pics." They typically breed mental masturbation.

Nothing will transform you faster than having one or more veterans rip you a new one.