advice on current Tinder profile

Heeenriik
Name: Henrik
Goal: Get hotter women
Motto: No lamb for the lazy wolf

Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:27 pm

Hello guys, i am looking for advice on my Tinderprofile. ATM i have 31 matches and 25+ likes - problem being my matches are not the girls i wish they were.

I am looking for higher quality women, and therefore i am trying to improve myself - will do a new photoshoot in a month or two (if i do not buy a camera)
I am thinking like, are ANY of my current pictures OK? Is there a particular one i should delete?

I will also post some pictures from my last single adventure a couple of years ago just to show a bit of my journey.

All of my current pictures(except for the selfie) are from a photoshoot with a semiprofessional photografer, however i only got 20-30 pictures and most were really bad unfortunately.

Here are my Tinder: https://tinder.com/@heeenriik

And here are some of my old pictures... Number 1,2,3 are the ones i used last time... and the one with the cat was my first picture, and needless to say i did not drown in pussy :)

Best regards,
and thanks in advance for anyone bothering to give some feedback.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:52 pm

Yo dude,

First off, have you read the Tinder-guide at all? It lays out a lot of essential tips that's going to help you improve your looks and profile up to the point where posting on here is going to get you other feedback than "read the guide" and "take better photos".

https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide

Some quick-fire thoughts:

None of your current photos are going to get you the results you're looking for.
Definitely delete the last photo asap! Giving me 'grannys best boy posing with her kitty' vibes.
100% you need more activity/outdoors photos. Even your avatar on here is you in what I'm guessing is the same apartment as photo #2 and 3.

That being said:
Great tattoos! - definitely try to show them off more as it signals edge (which the rest of your photos desperately need.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Heeenriik
Name: Henrik
Goal: Get hotter women
Motto: No lamb for the lazy wolf

Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:14 pm

Hey man thanks for the reply! Sorry if i did not come out clear enough in my opening post - the pictures i posted are my previous profile (where the kitty one is my oldest photo) i posted them just for showing that i have been trying to do some improvment. I have read the guide aa couple of times and just registered today to help ne stay comitted.

None of those are on my current Tinder profile except for my avatar, i linked to my tinder instead of posting the current pictures in the post

As i said, only to show that i have actually been trying to make some effort :D

What i do feel i lack most, aside from better pictures in a better personal state is as you mention outdoor and social activity photos.

But if you check the tinder profile link out, are there any of the current 4 pictures you would say is OK?