Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:36 pm

dashedhopes wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:07 pm
Radical wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:03 pm

Its a whole diff world trying to fashionmaxx a bodybuilder mate. I need Zara, Topman, COS etc to open up a line for jacked dudes

Its possible but just way harder to find good fits
Yea. about 75% of the things you can wear, don't fit me since I'm relatively short and have massive shoulders and need to get a 2XL sometimes which then makes the shirt/jacket baggy everywhere else and it looks shit.

But that's why I'll be getting leaner.
Have you tried getting them tailored? This is a situation that it would be beneficial to spend the money for tailoring on all your clothes. Expensive? Maybe. But at least they will fit you exactly.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:38 pm

Bman wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:36 pm
dashedhopes wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:07 pm

Yea. about 75% of the things you can wear, don't fit me since I'm relatively short and have massive shoulders and need to get a 2XL sometimes which then makes the shirt/jacket baggy everywhere else and it looks shit.

But that's why I'll be getting leaner.
Have you tried getting them tailored? This is a situation that it would be beneficial to spend the money for tailoring on all your clothes. Expensive? Maybe. But at least they will fit you exactly.
yea that's something I've thought about too but my weight and size changes VERY drastically.

Once I reach a goal weight that is sustainable then I may very well do that. Good call.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:39 pm

Yeah he'll most likely need some tailoring but id only advise doing it after the cut
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:07 pm

dashedhopes wrote:
Once I reach a goal weight that is sustainable then I may very well do that. Good call.
(I have heard that) a sustainable weight is supported by a sustainable diet. You seem pretty regimented and committed, but is your diet easily followable for you long-term?
If not, or even if it is, have you heard of Remington James? He has lots of videos that give you basically ways to have "cheat meal"-like food without it having the diet-wrecking calories/macros of a cheat meal. I'm excited to experiment with a bunch of his recipes for my family this Thanksgiving.
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)
dashedhopes

Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:49 am

NightRoller wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:07 pm
dashedhopes wrote:
(I have heard that) a sustainable weight is supported by a sustainable diet. You seem pretty regimented and committed, but is your diet easily followable for you long-term?
If not, or even if it is, have you heard of Remington James? He has lots of videos that give you basically ways to have "cheat meal"-like food without it having the diet-wrecking calories/macros of a cheat meal. I'm excited to experiment with a bunch of his recipes for my family this Thanksgiving.
I'm very experienced at dieting but for the past 2-3 years I've been trying to build muscle and gain weight in hopes to step on stage.

I'm realizing it's probably a stupid goal that's going to hurt many other things in my life (health, ability to do certain exercises cause my feet hurt under the weight, my face is fat etc..)

The goal will be to get to 8% body fat and just maintain that forever.

And yea I've heard of remington james. He's a bit of a clown but I have no issues losing weight and finding macro friendly meals.

I kind of have to be to get to this sort of conditioning. No one gets to this level of body fat without a strong mindset.
6.5 weeks out insta new (1 of 1).jpg
Tristan Transformation (1 of 1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:33 am

dashedhopes wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:47 pm
kratjeuh wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:52 pm

I’m interested to know what results you get because you qualify them as shit.

In my eyes you are a really attractive guy. I wouldn’t say your profile is perfect because it’s a bit too focused on your body but definitely a lot better than I’m used seeing.
I think I might be undercutting myself just because I used to get laid left right and center in the same city but now maybe my standards a bit higher so I don't get as many dates and stuff but if I want to up the matches and quality of the matches then I need better photos for sure.

Here's a video of my current results

-
(privated video, should be live in a minute)

Honestly if I wanted to get laid with a 5 or 6 I could probably message every single girl in here and probably get laid tomorrow if I wanted but I'm not really a fan of doing stuff with girls that I find boring or that I can't learn something from.

This is what I would have done 3-4 years ago when I was single just to boost my overall lay number but I honestly could give less of a fuck about that.
Thought this through and I can see why you’re results online are that much worse than in real life.

Being this jacked makes you polarizing as hell. Iirc I saw a post of pancake which stated that most girls aren’t attracted being this strong, but the girls who are fucking love you. This is a good sign.

When you’re out I can imagine that it’s really obvious to you which girls like and you have an easy time getting those girls.

On the +side you also catch attention which results in more volume.

But what really helps you in real life is that you can break the negative assumptions people have of bodybuilding. You can show that you’re not egotistical and only obsessed with your body. You can show banter whereas people assume bodybuilders are strong but boring dudes. This is really difficult to show in an online dating profile.

I wouldn’t worry to much about the online results if I were you. If you do want to optimize the profile, I’d try to go for the rugby pic + 5 other pics where you don’t show your body (only long sleeves) because you’re that big. Even with a coat on people can see you’re hella strong but this combats the perception that you’re a show off
dashedhopes

Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:13 pm

Honestly, you're probably bang on. But again this is all just theory.

Until I get some better pics, I won't know for sure. Again, going to lean down, get my face and hair looking prime then get some monster 1st pics.

But yea, I'm not like a stereotypical bodybuilder at all. Most are fucking weird, insecure weirdos with no personality.

That girl flaked tonight but it seems like she just has her priorities straight with work and what not.

She seems still very keen on hanging out so we'll see.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada