Tristan's Dating Log

dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:40 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:44 am
Tristan! Holy shit mate, it's been a long time. How's your YouTube channel going?

"I sometimes put my blanket in the drier to make it warm"

Eyyyyyyy I do the same thing.
Hey man!

Yea bro, been a while.

Channel could be going better but I just hired my editor back. Filming Sunday. Have another date planned for that day now.

Life’s good dude. Just gotta get back on that grind!

Hope you’re doing well, seems like you’ve been growing steady.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
dashedhopes

Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:36 am

Okay so until I get chiseled and lean I likely won't get too many better pictures.

This is the line up for now.

118373838_760972528050582_1899855676702573199_n.jpg
106500559_2638353263094240_1265674388716105782_n.jpg
AA4277AA-D398-4E89-A61C-C1D6A3C0C4AE.JPG
Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 10.47.04 AM.png
64762640_351195315516576_7085896775732673781_n.jpg
I was using this one for my first but it's brutal imo.
burano1 (1 of 1).jpg
Thoughts on that lineup?

Should I remove any?

Switch any up?

I have more options on the first page.

UPDATES:

I went on 1 date and the girl was really nice. Filipino Christian girl and she's really into me. We went to a ninja tag obstacle course thing lol, was fun.

Seeing her again on Wednesday to play volleyball and I'll see if I can get her to come over but I honestly don't think she will.

She invited me to a party so I felt inclined to invite her to my friends and she asked, is this your neighbor? Which makes me think she's thinking about logistics. Idk maybe I'm thinking too much into it.

Hopefully going day gaming with @radical but I'm super fucking busy this week but going to try and make it work.

This week is my birthday so I'm going to a rave on Friday and then an apartment party at my buddies where I'm bringing that girl.

I'm really hoping I can score one of those nights but we'll see. Either way, should be fun.

I hired my editor and he's currently working on stuff so he'll be done soon and I'll be pumping out shorts very soon as well as longer style videos. Watch an Alex Hormozi video that hit home a bit about ditching savings and just investing in yourself. I'm going to make a conservative effort towards this and see if there are extra ways that I can save time for myself to do more shit on the side (maid, grocery delivery etc..) in addition to hiring a videographer when I need one to really up the content game.

Nothing stopping me now.

Feels good to put my thoughts down randomly about my life kind of like a journal.

Hope you guys are all killing the game
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:49 pm

I really like the rugby pic of you that Dom mentioned, and the pic of you dressed up in the restaurant is a nice contrast to the athletic ones (although it would be even better if you were looking at the camera).

Good luck dude!
dashedhopes

Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:47 am

New priority is getting lean.

Cut starts tomorrow.

I'm taking this girl to a party Saturday night and I made out with her last night which was fun.

3rd date and hopefully a lay. She's already agreed to come over to watch a movie that night so as long as I'm not a pussy and my killer instinct is intact I should get my first new lay in like 3 fucking years. Will feel good.

My online results are shit but I'll have some momentum going into cold approaches with Radical. We went to a shitty mall downtown tonight but we're going to a better one next time and we'll both be killing our anxieties haha.

He helped me pick out a good outfit as well so I'm just going to wear that for all approaches. I want to start approaching in more gyms too.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

dashedhopes

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:35 am

What do you guys think is a reasonable sex goal I can set for myself that is congruent with my lifestyle at the moment of trying to advance in my career while simultaneously improving my own income streams?

I'm single again but I'm no where near as horny as when my sex drive was peaking in my early twenties. Definitely don't need to prove anything but I think something like 6-8 hours with 1-2 girls per week is doable, maintainable while still advancing towards my financial goals.

Maybe 1 new girl per month until I have a really good double rotation? I think that's the main thing I'd like to strive for.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

dashedhopes

Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 pm

Got another date planned for Sunday night.

This one I'm really excited because she's British, doesn't drink and likes the exact same stuff I like: cliff jumping, business, sports, lifting etc.. If this one pulls through it's going to be hard to not get oneitis and catch feelings lmao.

She came from bumble, that app until now has been so dog water.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:52 pm

dashedhopes wrote:

My online results are shit but I'll have some momentum going into cold approaches with Radical. We went to a shitty mall downtown tonight but we're going to a better one next time and we'll both be killing our anxieties haha.
I’m interested to know what results you get because you qualify them as shit.

In my eyes you are a really attractive guy. I wouldn’t say your profile is perfect because it’s a bit too focused on your body but definitely a lot better than I’m used seeing.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:30 pm

@dashedhopes does have good enough pics to get dates (as he is getting already) - and yes he is being a little harsh on himself imo

Shaking off the rust from an inactive period includes rebuilding your confidence @kratjeuh and belief in what you can get out of dating. If anything i consider that the most important thing you need to regain to get back into a golden era
dashedhopes

Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:47 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:52 pm
dashedhopes wrote:

I’m interested to know what results you get because you qualify them as shit.

In my eyes you are a really attractive guy. I wouldn’t say your profile is perfect because it’s a bit too focused on your body but definitely a lot better than I’m used seeing.
I think I might be undercutting myself just because I used to get laid left right and center in the same city but now maybe my standards a bit higher so I don't get as many dates and stuff but if I want to up the matches and quality of the matches then I need better photos for sure.

Here's a video of my current results

-
(privated video, should be live in a minute)

Honestly if I wanted to get laid with a 5 or 6 I could probably message every single girl in here and probably get laid tomorrow if I wanted but I'm not really a fan of doing stuff with girls that I find boring or that I can't learn something from.

This is what I would have done 3-4 years ago when I was single just to boost my overall lay number but I honestly could give less of a fuck about that.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:59 pm

dashedhopes wrote:
damn yeah the quality of these girls is horrible. Your pics need majorly improved. You gotta fashionmaxx too. Get Cam to help you with that.

I'd put that professional-looking one first (your current YouTube avatar).
dashedhopes

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:00 pm

Radical wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:30 pm
@dashedhopes does have good enough pics to get dates (as he is getting already) - and yes he is being a little harsh on himself imo

Shaking off the rust from an inactive period includes rebuilding your confidence @kratjeuh and belief in what you can get out of dating. If anything i consider that the most important thing you need to regain to get back into a golden era
@Radical Is such a G

Glad I met you bro.

But yea, you're probably right. I've definitely developed higher standards and not getting laid for a little bit is annoying haha.

Just need to shake off the rust
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Radical

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:03 pm

arcade_fireee wrote:
dashedhopes wrote:
damn yeah the quality of these girls is horrible. Your pics need majorly improved. You gotta fashionmaxx too. Get Cam to help you with that.

Its a whole diff world trying to fashionmaxx a bodybuilder mate. I need Zara, Topman, COS etc to open up a line for jacked dudes

Its possible but just way harder to find good fits
dashedhopes

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:06 pm

arcade_fireee wrote:
dashedhopes wrote:

You're right man.

Once I get much leaner I'll be taking a TON of pictures.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

dashedhopes

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:07 pm

Radical wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:03 pm
arcade_fireee wrote:

Its a whole diff world trying to fashionmaxx a bodybuilder mate. I need Zara, Topman, COS etc to open up a line for jacked dudes

Its possible but just way harder to find good fits
Yea. about 75% of the things you can wear, don't fit me since I'm relatively short and have massive shoulders and need to get a 2XL sometimes which then makes the shirt/jacket baggy everywhere else and it looks shit.

But that's why I'll be getting leaner.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Radical

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:27 pm

If you can come down to L on the shoulders i think it'll get way easier to find stuff

We did ok in Jack & Jones and with Topman even at XL tbf