Tinder Profile Review

First Cow
Name: Nicholas
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: What you think about most is what you become.

Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:58 am

Thanks a ton to everyone who helped out with my last tinder profile review - made some changes and to great effect. This is the profile I have now. Please tear it to pieces - what is good, bad, can be done better, should be removed or moved/said differently? Thank you. And I know, too many sunglasses photos.
walk.jpg
IMG_20221022_184655.jpg
disco.jpg
lean.jpg
tough.jpg
Profile 22 Oct 2022.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BDG-95
Motto: Fuck it. I'll do it now and figure it out later.

Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:16 am

Hey bro, just my .02

I think the first two and the last one are way better than the middle ones. I wouldn't use the middle ones because I feel they bring down the overall quality of the profile. I would say that adding in a girl or some group-friends-party photo would be the next best step
noname
Goal: Get 8+

Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:14 pm

Hey

Please remove the plush by the handcuffs if you describe yourself as dominant. Pic 3 & 4 don't match a dominant guy.

When I read your bio,I have the feeling you watched 50 shades of grey and want play some role play and learn new things, it don't match with dominant for me.

But let's see what the experts say ;)
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:22 pm

Hey,

So firstly, as you said, too many sunglasses pics haha. :D

I wouldn't use the 1st pic because the lighting is kinda bad and the vibe feels too "gray" IMO + sunglasses...

2nd pic is good, very good. It should be your profile pic, but obviously it's going to screen girls hard for BDSM.

3rd pic could have been okay if the quality was there. Besides, I don't know how you managed to make it fit in Tinder because of the non-portrait orientation.

4th pic is okay but too similar to your last pic, which is better as it's showing your muscles. ;)

So, I think you can use 2 and 5, but you obviously need to get new pics to complete your profile. Good luck !
ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:34 pm

IMO Last pic is best, I'd lead with that one. First one isn't bad but crossed arms can seem "standoffish", and the last pic doesn't look full on nice guy. BDSM feels a touch too dark, but I don't have a ton of experience with that type of profile so I'm not a perfect resource.

I actually like the 3rd pic, I tend to throw a "chaos pic" in at the end that's generally low quality but doesn't make me look bad. You can't see yourself well in this pic, but you don't look explicitly bad, so I'd keep it for variation and put it in last. Love your shirt in the 4th pic but your posture seems just slightly worse than in other pics.

Overall I'd say cut 4th pic, go 5-2-1-3
First Cow

Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:39 am

You guys are awesome. I have a list of improvements and ideas now. This is a great community.

Thanks
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:39 am

1 good
2 bad pic, gives huge cringe vibes
3 bad pic
4 very bad pic, it makes you look very short as the railing is likely to be very high. Don't take pictures that hurt you.
5 okish
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
First Cow

Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:48 am

Thank you for the feedback. Can you tell me exaclty why pic 2 is cringy? Everyone else likes it but I always wonder if it attracts more BDSM or more 'I'm board I'll fuck with this weirdo" time wasters.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:39 pm

First Cow wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:58 am
Thanks a ton to everyone who helped out with my last tinder profile review - made some changes and to great effect. This is the profile I have now. Please tear it to pieces - what is good, bad, can be done better, should be removed or moved/said differently? Thank you. And I know, too many sunglasses photos.
walk.jpgIMG_20221022_184655.jpg
disco.jpglean.jpgtough.jpg

Profile 22 Oct 2022.png
Great physique and fashion sense.

BDSM photo on point.

You're just standing around or walking in most of the other photos though. Not doing anything. Have only 1 of those kind of photos max, as your first photo so girls can see what you look like. You need to be doing something in the rest though.

As for the karaoke photo, it won't crop right for Tinder. It's in landscape. Always shoot in portrait mode for dating apps so you can use them on Tinder (you'll also be able to use them on Hinge and Bumble.... Tinder is just the pickest with aspect ratio)

Keep the BDSM shot and one of the walking/standing shots, but then take a few activity shots.

I've attached random examples of clients I've worked with who are doing something in the photo I took for examples.
Manuel-Passion-Unchained-80.jpg
244588590_600905211270727_5926190246964565441_n.jpeg
_MG_5384-2.jpg
_MG_1943.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again