Rate my Tinder photos

noname
Goal: Get 8+

Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:05 am

Hey Guys

I want to improve with my tinder matches. I get laid occasionally but I want more quality and hotter Women.

I should mention I compete in the age range 23 - 33. I take 35 - 40 rarely too.

Honest Feedback is very welcome guys.

My Tinder URL: https://tinder.com/@yeaaaah
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:43 am

Hey man,

So, here's my thoughts :
  • Firstly, you shouldn't lead your profile with a sunglasses pic. I would use your last pic instead, or shoot a better profile pic.
  • I wouldn't use your group pics as they're not providing any value to your profile, and blurring them feels weird (but it's not as bad as guys putting fucking emojis on their group pics haha).
  • Your pics are too similar, you lack variety, and especially activity pics where you're doing stuff.
  • One sunglasses pic is enough IMO, I would just keep the one with your "DSQUARED2" shirt.
So yeah, you need to shoot new pics, especially activity pics to make your profile more interesting. The theory is that each pic should give new info about you.

Good luck !
noname

Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:45 pm

@Lord Rey
Thank you.
Regarding main sunglass picture, I had the same Photo without, but honestly this one get much more Likes.
Activity Pics are on the todo list, I had need to remove the existing ones, as with them I don't reached my target audience.
Regarding group pics, I will make a test without them, but I have the feeling I get more Likes from easy going women with them.

Will soon upgrade Profile, with the latest shoot.
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:13 pm

Group pics are great if you can get good quality ones where you're the center of attention and show some value (hot girl and/or cool friends).

You're not the center of attention in your first group pic, and the second one doesn't look high value IMO (it's just a random selfie with the boyz).

It's hard to get a really high value group pics that fits the Tinder format tho. I still have none for now.
noname

Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:26 pm

You're right with them and I know it. The existing ones was spontaneous done without any relation to use it on Tinder, but was ready.
Will shoot soon exactly such posed group photos with hot girls. I'm working on a new IG social status profile, that should attract my target audience and will use some of the Photos for Tinder too.