How are my pics? (UPDATED)

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:07 am

NightRoller wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:41 am
I'm not at all convinced that you "must" have pictures where girls are with you.
You don't. My opinion is that most people overrate the value of a social photo. Yes, it helps, but only marginally. And it very well could hurt your profile if it's not a good social photo.

The most important thing is having quality, natural looking photos where you look attractive. Some hobby pics are good too.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~405/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:36 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:07 am
NightRoller wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:41 am
I'm not at all convinced that you "must" have pictures where girls are with you.
You don't. My opinion is that most people overrate the value of a social photo. Yes, it helps, but only marginally. And it very well could hurt your profile if it's not a good social photo.

The most important thing is having quality, natural looking photos where you look attractive. Some hobby pics are good too.
Controversial opinion, but I agree. My experience and that of my clients' supports this.

It can help for sure, and if you want to maximize your profile, I'd get one but it's not going to be a night-and-day-difference.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again