Pumping up the numbers: Questions on travel/accounts etc?

HomelessBob
Goal: Build a business
Motto: Set goals, study up, perfect systems

Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 pm

Hey guys, so in the UK outside of London and a couple of other cities we really don't have the same population centres as the rest of the world. I'm sitting somewhere where using this handy tool which I reccomend to people:

https://www.tomforth.co.uk/circlepopulations/

Within a 15 mile radius of me I barely scrape just under 1 million people. realistically a bit less because some of those areas in the circle are harder to get to. I've been limiting my Tinder radius a little lower because honestly I'm not used to travelling far for dates. Like I'm not used to walking more than 15 minutes for a date. But I'm thinking I really need to pump up my numbers so I'm boosting to 15 miles. My questions:

What are some tips people can share about matching with people further away?

Do you have bars you know about in different areas closer to the girl to meet up at? Is she less willing to travel to your place after? Mind sharing some tips on logistics? Do you just get used to regularly taking trips out of town?

Is anyone regularly remaking accounts to refresh thier numbers

I'm semi regularly hitting the point where I've swiped on all the people in my area. Has anyone gotten into a routine of deleting thier account to start again? I'm pretty sure this is frowned on by the algorithm, so do you go the whole hog, buying a new (second hand) phone, slightly altered photos, new google pay account etc? Every single time?
Goals:

1. Start 1-2 online businesses and go part time with my main gig

2. Get to being decent again at OLD

3. Get to being *chefs kiss* at tinder (with a 'lil coaching)
AmericanAndy
Goal: Relationship,Threesomes

Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:58 am

HomelessBob wrote:
Hey guys, so in the UK outside of London and a couple of other cities we really don't have the same population centres as the rest of the world. I'm sitting somewhere where using this handy tool which I reccomend to people:

https://www.tomforth.co.uk/circlepopulations/

Within a 15 mile radius of me I barely scrape just under 1 million people. realistically a bit less because some of those areas in the circle are harder to get to. I've been limiting my Tinder radius a little lower because honestly I'm not used to travelling far for dates. Like I'm not used to walking more than 15 minutes for a date. But I'm thinking I really need to pump up my numbers so I'm boosting to 15 miles. My questions:

What are some tips people can share about matching with people further away?

Do you have bars you know about in different areas closer to the girl to meet up at? Is she less willing to travel to your place after? Mind sharing some tips on logistics? Do you just get used to regularly taking trips out of town?

I'm semi regularly hitting the point where I've swiped on all the people in my area. Has anyone gotten into a routine of deleting thier account to start again? I'm pretty sure this is frowned on by the algorithm, so do you go the whole hog, buying a new (second hand) phone, slightly altered photos, new google pay account etc? Every single time?
I invite them for a drink or food at a place near them. I have someone I see that's about an hour drive away that I plan to meet on weekends. I see the same thing with running out of people the database is just slow in getting another queue lined up for you. It's not truly empty.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:37 pm

HomelessBob wrote:

I do this.

I'm in Austin, so it takes a while for me to swipe through everyone, but on Hinge it seems to happen within a couple months.

If you're not banned, they don't care too much. Here's what I do:

1) Delete account (not pause... DELETE)
2) Resize photos slightly
3) Erase metadata from my photos (free tool on Mac: ImageOptim)
4) Wait at least a week
5) Recreate account

Seems to work fine with same Apple (or Google Play) account, phone number, email etc. If you've ever been banned this won't work, but if you haven't just limit it to 4/year or less and you should be fine.

Also, Hinge started a thing where it'll reset your account for you if you choose. Opt for this... it's simpler and doesn't look suspicious to them. You access the option by going to delete your account. In the process it should offer this option to you.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
HomelessBob
Goal: Build a business
Motto: Set goals, study up, perfect systems

Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:52 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:37 pm
HomelessBob wrote:

I do this.

I'm in Austin, so it takes a while for me to swipe through everyone, but on Hinge it seems to happen within a couple months.

If you're not banned, they don't care too much. Here's what I do:

1) Delete account (not pause... DELETE)
2) Resize photos slightly
3) Erase metadata from my photos (free tool on Mac: ImageOptim)
4) Wait at least a week
5) Recreate account

Seems to work fine with same Apple (or Google Play) account, phone number, email etc. If you've ever been banned this won't work, but if you haven't just limit it to 4/year or less and you should be fine.

Also, Hinge started a thing where it'll reset your account for you if you choose. Opt for this... it's simpler and doesn't look suspicious to them. You access the option by going to delete your account. In the process it should offer this option to you.
Hmm, good to know, cheers man!
Goals:

1. Start 1-2 online businesses and go part time with my main gig

2. Get to being decent again at OLD

3. Get to being *chefs kiss* at tinder (with a 'lil coaching)