Rate My Tinder Pics

MikeStyles
Goal: Date attractive women.

Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:28 pm

Your message contains too few characters.
Last edited by MikeStyles on Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:46 pm

1 is too far away
2 no fish pics ... ever
3 this could work if you have 5 other amazing pics but better if you were actually playing the guitar at sunset
4 Bro can I steal this one, it's awesome!
5 this looks photoshopped and if it isn't, suits don't fit this background
6 Good one, could be better if playing with the dog instead of looking at the camera

Your main objective now is to get 3 good pics candid pics. You can have 1 where you're just looking good and then 2 other ones of you in a setting that suits you doing something (this can be as easy as holding a coffee whilst being in a restaurant). Check out the tinder guide for inspiration.

If you get these 3 combined with the mountainbike pic + dog pic and maybe the guitar one, you got a good profile going
MikeStyles

Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:07 am

@kratjeuh,
Thank you for such concise feedback.
Really something I can go and action with the three candid shots.
Much appreciated.
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:35 pm

These would kill in 2014, but these days the standards for cameras is far higher. Just get these exact photos with a DSLR and you're good to go.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:37 pm

MikeStyles wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:28 pm
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to improve my photos.
Can you give me your feedback?

Cheers, Mike
Couple things...

Portrait orientation.
Always.

Bumble will accept portrait or landscape.
Hinge forces a square aspect ratio.
Tinder forces portrait orientation.

So get all your photos in portrait orientation and they'll be compatible with all 3 (slightly cropped for Hinge's square)

These are all landscape. That said, they do look like you could crop them portrait orientation and they'd still look good.

Here's my feedback:
1) You're too far away. Common mistake I see "Oh this background looks cool. That means I look cool" this rarely works out. Make you the focus unless you really know what you're doing.

2) Fish photos are so cliche. Instant swipe left for most girls out of principle.

3) Great photo. But man, you took it in landscape. It won't work on Tinder. It'll be good for Hinge and Bumble though, but take all your photos in portrait orientation going forward so you have the options.

4) Awesome photo too. Just don't use it as your first one, since you can't see your face. Also, it's landscape and you can crop it portrait, but you'd lose some of the dirt kicked up behind you, lowering the quality of the photo. PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT!

5) You're too posed in your body and your facial expression. Stiff. Plus you have a suit in nature. You might have thought "oh suit in nature that's interesting" but it just looks weird

6) Awesome photo. Use it! AND TAKE IT IN PORTRAIT ORIENTATION NEXT TIME!

All in all, good effort. I know I was pretty harsh up there. You've got what it takes and some good options here. Goddamn though take your photos in portrait orientation (phone/camera vertical) going forward! A few of these here would be so much better if you did since you could upload it on all 3 without cropping.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
MikeStyles

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:40 am

@MILFandCookies

Thanks man, that's on point.
Portrait orientation herein!