Help Me Select Tinder Pics

EliJeeli
Name: Eli
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:50 am

I can't figure out how to delete posts so I'm just posting this here. Hey guys, I've recently gotten into KYIL and pretty much instantly bought Radical's style guide when I found it. I'm currently trying to get every outfit and am close, but not there yet. I also don't have a DSLR camera, so my picture quality is pretty bad (iPhone 13 Pro). I get a few matches on tinder a week and have Platinum, and would like to know which pics are best. They're pretty lame but it's all I have currently. I'm going to try and get activity photos soon, like me playing basketball perhaps, but am unsure of how to take a good one yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:42 am

That last pic is really cool man

I'd lead with that for now

IMG 7654 aint bad too - cool sunset lighting and I like the vibe of the outfit

The others are all kinda poor photography imo. You got a hell of a lot of promise though
EliJeeli

Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:02 am

Okay, I'll use the two you said were good and the dog pic as well as the friend pic so I don't look like a loner. I'll retake the dog pic asap as well outside with hopefully better lighting/angles. Thanks for the feedback.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:37 am

I like the last pic. The others are either posed or framed in an unappealing way.

You've got a good look though.

To improve your photo game, check out this article I put together. It's a simple guide on the do's and don'ts of how to take good photos I wrote as a guest post on a different blog (mods, if you don't want me to post the link no worries, just figured it's much easier than re-writing the article here) https://www.playingfire.com/the-paparazzi-factor/
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
EliJeeli

Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:28 am

That article is really helpful, putting in time now to learn portrait mode (iPhone 13 Pro Max) until I can buy a real camera.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:37 pm

EliJeeli wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:28 am
That article is really helpful, putting in time now to learn portrait mode (iPhone 13 Pro Max) until I can buy a real camera.
Portrait mode will get you part of the way there. You'll need a tripod or ideally a friend to take it for you, take them portrait orientation (up and down) and make sure they frame them well before they take the photo. With Portrait mode you can't be moving much, and you have to be a particular distance from the camera but it's a good start for now.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:28 am

Last picture is great man, use that as your main pic.

The rest of the photos aren't really good enough, apart from maybe the first pic.

I would recommend getting 1-2 photoshoots done and try to get photos to a similar level as the last pic. It's got the right vibe for online game and makes you look better than the rest of the photos. Your style is also better than there the rest of the photos.
2023 GOALS

- 40 new hookups (Current 50/40)
- Scale Service biz (Done)
- 83kg 12% Bodyfat
Bigtexxn
Name: Matt
Motto: beep beep my droogies

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:01 am

Last photo is best one in my opinion and looks great. Rest of them i would avoid. Better quality pics would definitely help, and style