--

Talons
Goal: Got laid

Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:32 pm

--
Last edited by Talons on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 am

First and last are usable for now.

You need photos that show hobbies or lifestyle and I recommend you reading radical style guide and learn some more about fashion as well
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:48 pm

Talons wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:32 pm
tinder.com/@talons

My profile is the exact same on Bumble and Hinge.

I finally just remade my tinder account on a new phone and wifi after being banned at the beginning of summer because I was scouting. I use Tinder Platinum and Hinge Preferred by the way.

Here are pictures I've taken over the last month or so. I included my pictures plus a few extra in this post itself in case the link doesn't work.

As for results I got 25 matches so far on Tinder but of those matches only 6 responded, I got 3 numbers. One girl I unmatched because she didn't seem interested and the other I'm currently talking to but she might drop off too. And another girl gave me her Snapchat that I might see either this Sunday or Monday.

Got 1 date recently from bumble.

2 numbers from Hinge and 1 Snapchat from Hinge but they all dropped off as well.

I've been having my ass handed to me on Hinge not gonna lie and on Bumble, I noticed I don't get many matches if I'm constantly swiping everyday, but if I take a break for a couple days to a week or so then I get matches.

What do you guys think?

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.JPG

Pic4.JPG

Pic5.jpg

Pic6.JPG

Pic7.JPG

Pic8.JPG
Some solid photos here - I like the first and last one.

The others are low quality - either you're too posed, or you're too much in shadow.

You did take them all portrait orientation though, super common mistake I see others make is taking them in landscape so that's going well for you.

Also, take photos of you doing things. In every single one you're just sitting or standing or walking, it shows nothing about who you are or what makes you exciting.

Here are a few I've taken for clients that show them doing something interesting:
Ant-Passion-Unchained-146.jpg
_MG_3869-4-5.jpg
_MG_3646-2.jpg
_MG_1943.jpg
Could just be as simple as grabbing a drink or a coffee. Instantly makes you seem more real and relatable.

One or two photos of you just posing like the first and last ones you attached to your post at the beginning of your profile is good. This shows girls what you look like clearly. But fill out the rest of your profile with "action" shots of you doing cool things.

Reason: Girls aren't just thinking "is he hot" they're thinking "is he hot, do I see any red flags, what will his vibe be if I meet up with him?" If you just show what you look like you only answer the first question, and are leaving a ton of matches on the table.

Hope it helps.
~Joe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:50 pm

kratjeuh wrote:

You need photos that show hobbies or lifestyle and I recommend you reading radical style guide and learn some more about fashion as well
Loving your advice on these posts man. Read your response after I posted mine - every time I see you post so far, I'm like "yup that's the advice I'd give"
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:05 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:50 pm
kratjeuh wrote:

Loving your advice on these posts man. Read your response after I posted mine - every time I see you post so far, I'm like "yup that's the advice I'd give"
Great minds think alike. Once I have my own profile like I want it (which might be in January if I find someone to take pics in Malta) I’ll post it as a good example to sorta copy for the average guy
Talons
Goal: Got laid

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:45 pm

--