Some tinder pics / looking for improvements in looks

Straxington
Name: B
Goal: Get laid

Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:28 am

I live in LA and I think it may be the hardest place on earth to get laid

I have millionaire friends who look good who go out and hit on girls and get nothing

This has me thinking some colorful bright hair or some other feature that makes me stand out is going to be necessary
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:34 am

You shouldn't have any problems getting laid in LA with your current looks and photos.
Straxington

Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:09 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:34 am
You shouldn't have any problems getting laid in LA with your current looks and photos.
I do ok. It can be hard at times because the more success I have the higher my standards become. I also have complete access to all clubs Ect too.

But I will say it’s harder than you think.
Bigtexxn
Name: Matt
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: beep beep my droogies

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:47 am

Straxington wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:24 pm

SORRY guys - these are my actual pics. I meant to include in OG post.

For tinder and bumble.

I only put ONE of the pics with the two girls. I didn’t mean to upload two of them to the imagur

Keep in mind some of these photos are HEAVILY doctored with FaceApp. Maybe that’s a bad idea? Open to suggestion.
1, 5, 7, and 8 are all ones i think are really good. Try to take one or two additional hobby pics, and for shirtless one do something cool while shirtless like working out etc not just standing there. On looks i think your pretty good and would focus more on adding photos at this point
Straxington

Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:55 am

I’m really doing terribly with girls lately. Any date I has ghosts me right after. Maybe I edit my tinder pics too much and don’t look like them? I’m not sure
pancakemouse

Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 am

Straxington wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:55 am

I’m really doing terribly with girls lately. Any date I has ghosts me right after. Maybe I edit my tinder pics too much and don’t look like them? I’m not sure
What's the sample size here? Very unlikely it's your looks, very likely it's your performance on the date.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:02 pm

Straxington wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:28 am
I live in LA and I think it may be the hardest place on earth to get laid

I have millionaire friends who look good who go out and hit on girls and get nothing

This has me thinking some colorful bright hair or some other feature that makes me stand out is going to be necessary
My friend is in LA right now, hes a millionaire, looks good and hits on girls, and is banging models RIGHT NOW.

He's gonna come back to London in 11 days and tell me all about it. He's not as good looking as you, he's a 145lb skinny emo, think stick thin white guy, but just has insane confidence.

Also, we have guys in LA from KYIL, and they crush.

They look good, a which you do too, and they also have game.

You are a great looking human, I think you're just being a lil negative here - surely you've smashed tonnes of chicks in your life?

EDIT: My friend DOES have a very solid look and pulls out all the stops.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Straxington

Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:39 pm

I’m in tinder bumble hinge and I pay for the max things in each app.

I have handsome friends who do just fine. It’s obvious I don’t look good.

I’m having to lie and say my family member is a celebrity or other things otherwise girls blocks my instagram and phone number

I just got back from Vegas where I was doing much better.

I can share my instagram if anyone want to see
Last edited by Straxington on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pancakemouse

Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:46 pm

It's clear after reading your latest reply that your issues are almost completely internal, not external.

Recommend serious inner work, whether it be therapy, soul searching, meditation, etc.
Last edited by pancakemouse on Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Straxington

Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:48 pm

It’s like instagram models in la tho.

I really think I need to looks max more. Maybe filler in my cheek or dying my hair blonde.

Im not sure
Straxington

Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:49 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:46 pm
It's now clear after reading the latest reply that your issues are almost completely internal, not external.

Recommend serious inner work, whether it be therapy, soul searching, meditation, etc.
I know very handsome dudes with massive mental issues who crush it.

I’m not trying to become a better person just get more success with women
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:13 pm

I think you are going after the type of girls that aren't that interested in meeting someone interesting, they prefer a different type of arrangement
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Straxington

Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:25 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:13 pm
I think you are going after the type of girls that aren't that interested in meeting someone interesting, they prefer a different type of arrangement
Depends on how the guy looks. They will for a hot guy just hang for free.
arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:59 pm

Straxington wrote:
the more success I have the higher my standards become
What are your current "standards"? It sounds like you expect to frequently get IG models? Post example pics of some of the women you've recently gone on dates with who are blocking/ghosting you, I'm just curious what your quality target is rn.

You really need to clean up your hair and facial hair. I'd consider going clean-shaven. And go to a good barber (~$80 in LA) and really get those curls cleaned up. Other than that you look cool and trendy.

How is your date "game"? Have you historically often pulled on the first date? I'm guessing you're giving off a weird vibe lately if every girl is ghosting you.
Straxington

Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:33 pm

arcade_fireee wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:59 pm
Straxington wrote:
the more success I have the higher my standards become
What are your current "standards"? It sounds like you expect to frequently get IG models? Post example pics of some of the women you've recently gone on dates with who are blocking/ghosting you, I'm just curious what your quality target is rn.

You really need to clean up your hair and facial hair. I'd consider going clean-shaven. And go to a good barber (~$80 in LA) and really get those curls cleaned up. Other than that you look cool and trendy.

How is your date "game"? Have you historically often pulled on the first date? I'm guessing you're giving off a weird vibe lately if every girl is ghosting you.

I work in clubs so I have access to top resteraunts and top clubs with table and bottle service. But usually I prefer just a quiet date can be anything. I’ve tried a variety.

The thing is that weird and not handsome are the same thing.

It’s very very very easy to tell when a girl likes how you look. They make it HARD for you to be weird. They flirt and laugh at your jokes and you can just walk on water.

When a girl doesn’t like your looks it’s hard not to be creepy.