What is my profile lacking?

NeverSayNeverAgain
Goal: Feel and look my best

Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:56 am

klondike wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:36 pm
about a Norwood 4V at the moment and I'm expecting that to progress despite taking min/fin for years. I've had SMP on my scalp within my hairline but am extending it to make a better hairline (and completely shave my head) which will finish it off in January.
Is an FUE transplant an option for you? It would look great. You're at the point where it would make a maximal difference, help you age better, etc etc etc
Yeah, that might be the answer. It would be great if there was an app that OP could use to just add say 2000 graft transplant simulation to his hairline, so he could see how he would look and test the impact on his results before committing to a surgical procedure that isn’t without risk and that will certainly require additional follow up procedures in the future (he is on the meds but still losing hair).
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:37 am

So I spent a bit of time thinking about this as I moved location and I've seen no major results even with a better profile than I had 9 months when I was in this same location.

@Kratos I have few follow up questions for you:
1) How many matches you usually get?
2) Do you use platinum/gold and if so, do you get likes from less attractive girls?
3) How the girls respond do to you when you message them? what is the main "theme"? they are time wasting with a bunch of "maybe ahah" ? they are positive and down to mingle?
4) Of the girls you have dated, have you seen the competition? when I was in Poland, I noticed that in the city with 3 girls I meet, they were talking with these 5-6 guys, that gave me a baseline of what the competition look like
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:58 pm

Photos look pretty good man, getting SMP and shaving is probs a good idea but you'll have to shave your hair with a 0-0.5 guard on top all the time with SMP. Did you consider getting a hair transplant instead? SMP works really great for diffuse hair loss as you can fill in the illusion of greater density but for temple recession I really feel a hair transplant is the best way forward.

Also I reckon a beard or even some facial hair like a disconnected goatee (James Franco style) would look pretty good on you and suit the overall look. Ear(s) pieced with a stud/hoop would also look cool.

Also not a big fan of the blue shirt, beige pants look and other photos when wearing blue. Sticking to black + grey and a little white I feel would work best for your look.
2023 GOALS

- 40 new hookups (Current 50/40)
- Scale Service biz (Done)
- 83kg 12% Bodyfat
Lou
Goal: Date Girls
Motto: Keep Going!

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:08 pm

I also live in Melbourne and have not had any luck with dating apps. However, I know guys that are average looking, do not have professional photos and have done OK with dating apps here. They have mainly dated average looking girls but they have dated plenty and had fun. I will list them below.

- Peruvian Friend 1: Average looking guy, was using mainly Plenty Of Fish in 2018 and got heaps of dates. He was in his mid-late 30's at the time (currently 42 years old and with a girlfriend)

- Peruvian Friend 2: Below average looking guy, late 20's. He mainly dated Asian girls but scored a pretty hot Vietnamese-Australian (born in Australia with Vietnamese parents) girlfriend from Tinder.

- My Ex-Boss: Half Belgian/Half French. Kind of similar looks to mine (look at my photo) and did pretty well on Tinder without even paying. Asked him which photos he used and he told me that he had a friend taking photos of him at a local park. He met his current girlfriend there. She is probably a 6.5/7 in terms of looks but she is an awesome woman and they just had a kid. He used Tinder around 2018 after his divorce and was in his late 30's. Before he met his current woman he went on several dates through Tinder and dated some 27 year-olds.

- Average Aussie Looking Guy 1: Very average looking. He was 42 when he used Tinder and met his girlfriend there. Again, not a hottie, probably also 6.5/7 but definitely higher on the looks department than him. He has a decent job but is not rich or anything like that.

- Average Aussie Looking Guy 2: This guy is one of my best friends. Turned 40 last year. He has been using dating apps since 2016 when I met him. Met his current girlfriend on Hinge in 2020. Again, another average-looking girl but pretty cool chick and with a pretty good accounting job. My friend was unemployed at the time they met because he lost his job during Covid. Now, I have personally met about 6 or 7 girls that this guy has dated through dating apps and he has scored some hot ones.

So, as you can see above, I honestly do not understand how this happens. The only guys I have personally met that have not got any success on dating apps in Melbourne are one friend who is a 39-year old metalhead/long-haired dude with a serious (and a bit weird) face expression and myself. So it is pretty frustrating.

Yes, Melbourne has a good number of good looking guys, especially in the wealthy areas, but what I see on the streets on a daily basis are LOTS of average looking guys with pretty nice looking girls so I don't buy the "only chads get the chicks" narrative. I have personally done OK in Melbourne outside dating apps despite being shy to approach (and I used to be terrible with this before) but Covid made everything difficult and things have still not got back to normal here.