What is my profile lacking?

Kratos
Goal: Be Happy
Motto: Do the work

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:21 am

I've slowly been upping my looks over the last 2.5 years since coming across this site. Mainly in the realms of fatloss, tattoos, and dental work.

I've recently had to accept I'm losing my hair - about a Norwood 4V at the moment and I'm expecting that to progress despite taking min/fin for years. I've had SMP on my scalp within my hairline but am extending it to make a better hairline (and completely shave my head) which will finish it off in January.

Did a shoot recently with my buzzed hair. Tinder/hinge/feeld results have been non-existent since the buzzed hair pics went up, at least with cute/hot girls. Might match with one occasionally, but never get a reply despite whatever I message them.

Trying to figure out the missing piece of the puzzle with my profile pics. Any suggestions on looks/photos to use would be a big help.

Currently using Beach, Denim, Fountain, Peacoat, Snatch with smart photos on. Rest of the pics are the pool i have to draw from at the moment (however travelling overseas next week, perfect time to get some cool pictures to add in).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:24 am

Hey man, you have really good photos! What you're lacking are activity pics and eventually a group pic if you have something good in your hands.

In my opinion, you should drop Fountain and put Beer instead.
Your book pic is funny and gives a sexual vibe so I would use it.
I like your camera and boxing pics, so I think they're very usable too.

I don't understand why you don't have good results with these pics already (despite your balding) as you are good looking and have a great body.
HankMoodyJr
Name: Dan
Goal: Master my life
Motto: Normal gets normal results.

Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:54 pm

I agree with dropping fountain, angle is slightly too 'low' and makes you look smaller.

Not sure about the She Comes First pic, feels a little too posed to me
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:40 pm

Kratos wrote:
I've slowly been upping my looks over the last 2.5 years since coming across this site. Mainly in the realms of fatloss, tattoos, and dental work.

I've recently had to accept I'm losing my hair - about a Norwood 4V at the moment and I'm expecting that to progress despite taking min/fin for years. I've had SMP on my scalp within my hairline but am extending it to make a better hairline (and completely shave my head) which will finish it off in January.

Did a shoot recently with my buzzed hair. Tinder/hinge/feeld results have been non-existent since the buzzed hair pics went up, at least with cute/hot girls. Might match with one occasionally, but never get a reply despite whatever I message them.

Trying to figure out the missing piece of the puzzle with my profile pics. Any suggestions on looks/photos to use would be a big help.

Currently using Beach, Denim, Fountain, Peacoat, Snatch with smart photos on. Rest of the pics are the pool i have to draw from at the moment (however travelling overseas next week, perfect time to get some cool pictures to add in).

Solid photos, not sure why you're not getting matches. Have you tried resetting your accounts? Could be an algorithm thing since you made a sudden change.

Also I see your Peak Design attachments ;) I can tell you're more than a beginner
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:40 pm

Trust me, I've been helping @Kratos troubleshoot photos and apps for longer than he's been on this forum and I'm always left scratching my head that he doesn't get (many) matches.

He is in the hardest Western city in the world for apps, but he should still be doing decently. Not sure if too high standards are the problem or what.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:10 pm

He needs a really strong dog comfort pic.

You look very Russian, strong dominant but people do assume craziness with Russians.

I assume you tried the smiling pic as a first, but I don’t think it’s enough comfort.

The pics you have here are really solid and I think most girls would swipe right on you if they make it past the first pic
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 pm

Kratos wrote:

I assume you use tinder platinum/gold right? if so can you tell us if you get likes at all even from "less desirable" girls?
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
AskTheDom

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:04 pm

kratjeuh wrote:

You look very Russian, strong dominant but people do assume craziness with Russians.

I assume you tried the smiling pic as a first, but I don’t think it’s enough comfort.

The pics you have here are really solid and I think most girls would swipe right on you if they make it past the first pic
The "Chads" I've seen their profiles have zero dogs and zero group photos, most of the times it's a collection of shirtless and gym photos and these guys clean it, the issue must be somewhere else.

Also the OP reminded me vaguely of another member of the forum (( Colton ) in terms of looks, so I don't really know what could be the issue
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:41 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:04 pm
kratjeuh wrote:

The "Chads" I've seen their profiles have zero dogs and zero group photos, most of the times it's a collection of shirtless and gym photos and these guys clean it, the issue must be somewhere else.

Also the OP reminded me vaguely of another member of the forum (( Colton ) in terms of looks, so I don't really know what could be the issue
I agree, the chads just put some random pics (even selfies) and girls go crazy for them. OP is an attractive guy, good-looking, good body (not elite), great style, I can see he takes care of himself, but he's not a chad. If he was, he wouldn't be posting here for advice whilst having solid pics in good locations showing of a cool life.

I've taken some more time to really think about what could be the factor and I think I found some possible shortcomings. You can consider all of them, I'm not saying that I'm totally right, I'm only offering my take on it.

1) If going for the lifting route, you will limit yourself to a smaller percentage of girls. This is ok if that's your type but the competition in this "niche" are guys who are bigger and more muscular than him. Girls who want this type of man prefer a dude posing in tank tops and other tight clothes over a guy who is a little smaller with excellent fashion.

2) I can see girls looking at your profile and thinking that you are an attractive man but you don't show in your pics that you are a fun guy to be around. A little bit too much of mr tryna be cool.

3) The type of hobby pics you choose is really mainstream and even a bit overdone. Lifting, boxing and calisthenics (pull-ups) are not 3 separate hobby shots, they count as 1 as they're so related. Reading does make you look intelligent but the pic looks setup and the title of the book does the exact opposite of making you look intelligent. I would only suggest having a pic with a book like this if your profile lacks sexuality. A tatted up strong gym goer is already connotated towards sexier. The shot showing you hold the camera is cool. For me it lacks congruence with the rest of your profile. You don't look like a guy that's into photography (I could be wrong, again this is just my perception).

4) Apart from the lifting pic, your pics are too perfect in terms of quality. Me and @MILFandCookies disagree on this but I think that having too many professional shots hurt you unless you go for the wealthy high value man archetype. Especially since more guys are doing photoshoots, I strongly believe a good way to stand out is having max 3 professional shots and the rest Iphone shots. Those Iphone shots still have to be well taken but you can just feel the difference between a professional shot and a well taken Iphone picture.

As mentioned a couple times, I don't want to break you down, just trying to help by being really critical. I can tell you put a lot of effort in yourself, your profile and I bet you're killing it at life (probably smashing 3x as many girls as I do). Take this advice into consideration, maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:03 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
He is in the hardest Western city in the world for apps, but he should still be doing decently. Not sure if too high standards are the problem or what.
I'm curious about this too. If he's in the hardest western city in the world for apps, AND he's going after cute/hot chicks... I can only imagine how stiff the competition may be. Maybe it's more of an environmental thing, and doubling down on looks/lifestyle pictures?
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
AskTheDom

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:03 am

I think it's mainly a "vibe" and location issue.

When you are in big western cities, you are literally competing with top 1% of males on tinder.
Rich guys, male models, gym chads, Actors, semi famous artists, etcetc.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:01 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Curious what makes you say that? Since I'm in the same place. If it's so much better elsewhere maybe I'll move lol
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Kratos
Goal: Be Happy
Motto: Do the work

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:00 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:40 pm

Solid photos, not sure why you're not getting matches. Have you tried resetting your accounts? Could be an algorithm thing since you made a sudden change.

Also I see your Peak Design attachments ;) I can tell you're more than a beginner
Yeah I have decided to reset, has been 3 months since I last did it. Maybe it's an age thing. Feel like 31 would have a big dropoff in terms of search settings for girls in their 20s (mine are generally 18-30).
pancakemouse wrote:
Trust me, I've been helping @Kratos troubleshoot photos and apps for longer than he's been on this forum and I'm always left scratching my head that he doesn't get (many) matches.

You've been a big help over the years mate. Owe you a beer or 10 if you ever come down under. Melbourne sure is a tough city. I wouldnt say I have high standards. Most cute and better girls are getting a right swipe, so about 1/2-1/3 of the time I'm swiping right. Always seems to hit a point after about 4-6 weeks where it's like I've become invisible - rare matches on people I've swiped on, almost never get people liking me first - using Platinum and boosts.

Travelling abroad for the first time since COVID this weekend, so will be interesting to see how things go.
jackBruh wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:01 am
pancakemouse wrote:
Curious what makes you say that? Since I'm in the same place. If it's so much better elsewhere maybe I'll move lol
Melb is swarming with 6ft chads mate. AFL/elite footy players and other sports all call melb home, along with heaps of male celebs, influencers, etc. I found Brisbane and the GC much much easier when I visited earlier this year.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:44 pm

Kratos wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:00 pm
Maybe it's an age thing. Feel like 31 would have a big dropoff in terms of search settings for girls in their 20s (mine are generally 18-30).
This could easily be it. When did you turn 31? If it was recent, it would explain the dropoff.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:36 pm

about a Norwood 4V at the moment and I'm expecting that to progress despite taking min/fin for years. I've had SMP on my scalp within my hairline but am extending it to make a better hairline (and completely shave my head) which will finish it off in January.
Is an FUE transplant an option for you? It would look great. You're at the point where it would make a maximal difference, help you age better, etc etc etc