Ask for criticism for my planned Instagram feed (pictures are in the thread)

Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:42 pm

Instagram is the number one dating tool, at least for me. You just have a lot more options to present yourself positively, I always switch from dating apps to IG very quickly.

I have some new pictures I want to post on my feed. What impression does the feed give you? Especially the three pictures from the second row of the shoot, which are very similar in style. I just think I look decent on everyone. I ask for harsh criticism, every detail is important to me. My travels can be seen in my story highlights.
C14B5E32-EF4F-468C-B9E4-F533AA74F809.jpeg
42C9CD6C-FA39-4AB0-8901-1872EAD6C266.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:47 pm

Vamos wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:42 pm
Instagram is the number one dating tool, at least for me. You just have a lot more options to present yourself positively, I always switch from dating apps to IG very quickly.

I have some new pictures I want to post on my feed. What impression does the feed give you? Especially the three pictures from the second row of the shoot, which are very similar in style. I just think I look decent on everyone. I ask for harsh criticism, every detail is important to me. My travels can be seen in my story highlights.

C14B5E32-EF4F-468C-B9E4-F533AA74F809.jpeg
42C9CD6C-FA39-4AB0-8901-1872EAD6C266.jpeg
It gives me the feeling of someone who travels a lot. Solid travel shots. A good way above average, good job.

I'd want to see the captions on the studio modelling shots. I've found those work even better when the caption is humble, making it less "look how sexy I am, I'm awesome" and more "look how sexy I am, but also that I don't take myself too seriously."

Also, I'd put only 1 of the studio modelling shots up. They're almost the same shot with just a different pose. It's repetitive.

Whittle down the studio shots to 1 (or 2 max) and you've got yourself a solid Instagram.

Also I wouldn't post them all at once. I'd post one every few days, using hashtags to get further reach, and following a bunch of other accounts to get reciprocal follows.

Also, if your photos have <100 likes I'd "hide like count" so girls can focus on the photo, and not get hung up on the likes. None of my photos have >100 likes, so I hide the likes on all of them. I know @Crisis_Overcomer does this too.

An expert on Instagram for guys is @Rags2Bitches. I'm a noob compared to him, so if he disagrees with anything I say, go with his answer.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:55 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:47 pm
I'd want to see the captions on the studio modelling shots. I've found those work even better when the caption is humble, making it less "look how sexy I am, I'm awesome" and more "look how sexy I am, but also that I don't take myself too seriously."

Also, I'd put only 1 of the studio modelling shots up. They're almost the same shot with just a different pose. It's repetitive.

Whittle down the studio shots to 1 (or 2 max) and you've got yourself a solid Instagram.
First of all, thanks for your answer! You're right, as a man you have to be extremely careful, compared to women, about the emotions and vibes you create with your photos. As a guy you come across as tryhard very quickly, it has to look good but somehow effortless as a man.

I will limit the studio shots, maybe only post one with a slide image and something random behind it (or maybe two images in one slide?), i need to think about it. Which of the three would you choose?
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:09 pm

Vamos wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:55 pm
I will limit the studio shots, maybe only post one with a slide image and something random behind it (or maybe two images in one slide?), i need to think about it. Which of the three would you choose?
Yup, a carousel with a couple images is a great option.

I liked the two I circled. The others I don't like the pose/framing. These two are sexy, confident and you look natural.

Also the one of the goodboi is great, although I wasn't referring to that one when I said "studio shots." Def. include Mr. Wigglebutt in a separate post.
Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 10.06.03 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again