Help: I got banned from Tinder and i have no idea why

Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:31 pm

I got banned from Tinder and I can't understand why.
I've been on vacation for the last two weeks and haven't opened the app once. Also, I've never written disrespectful things or anything in the past. I have to say that I had a very successful account, with a high number of matches and likes. What can be the reason? I had platinum btw.

What options do I have now?
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:50 pm

AFAICT, you have no real options. No human looks at appeals. You can try getting a new phone/email/FB/simcard/Google play account/ credit card/photos (scrub the metadata), but even with that, their face verification/recognition feature + location services can sometimes still detect and reban you. You can try all this fairly cheaply with a burner phone or a Virtual machine and VPN, but no guarantee it will work. Best bet may be buying someone elses old phone who had Tinder and then just replacing their photos with yours.
Vamos

Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:04 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:37 am
Zug wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:50 pm
No human looks at appeals.
@Vamos - Appeal it. Email them. Immy recently had her Tinder banned, she emailed them, they reinstated it 2 days later. I haven't had time to do a video on this yet, but it's clearly possible to get reinstated.
Thanks Andy :)

It's damn annoying, my account was verified, two weeks ago I got a message that I had to verify myself again. Did it, but didn‘t use tinder for two weeks -> ban. Even if the chances seem small, I will try to contact support. If not, it becomes an annoying hassle.
Kurvam
Goal: Improve rotation

Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:41 pm

Random bans happen unfortunately and usually there is nothing you can do but create a new profile. Tinder often does device bans these days aswell, so if you are using the app on iOS for example create a new account using the browser version only.

In terms of facial recognition, i don't think they actually have this or its not as high tech as some people think. I personally know several people who have been banned on verified accounts and then verified again with no issues.
Vamos

Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:16 pm

@Kurvam @KillYourInnerLoser @Zug

I made a new account this afternoon as Andy said:

- Took an old Android phone
- New sim/number
- New mail
- New play store account
- Pictures slightly changed

So far everything is ok, I'll wait and see what the next few days bring. I will keep you guys updated!
What do you think of the verification? Should I do that? No way? First wait?

A technical question:
The photos I use are all from professional shooting, I sent them from my Iphone 11 to my other phone (Samsung galaxy S10) via google drive. Since the Samsung has a much worse color quality, screen, etc., the pictures don't look as good there as they do on my iPhone. How does this show up on Tinder? Or does it only look like this on my Samsung and users with newer cell phones see the images in the actual quality.
twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:33 pm

Vamos wrote:
From what I remember, if you were verified in an account that was banned (or shadowbanned) and verify in a new account they should be able to trace it back to the old account and shadowban you immediately (despite taking all the necessary precautions). So I'd say no, don't verify. Unless things have changed but I believe it was like this in the past.
Goals completed (2022)
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:01 pm

Don't verify. They'll collect your biometric data.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:45 pm

Bans happen easily on tinder man. I heard if only 2-3 people tap ‘report’ on your profile it leads to a ban.

It’s happened to me and multiple people I know. Just do the new cheaper android device, new sim, edited pictures thing for when this happens and you should be alright.
2023 GOALS

- 40 new hookups (Current 50/40)
- Scale Service biz (Done)
- 83kg 12% Bodyfat
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:08 am

Vamos wrote:
@Kurvam @KillYourInnerLoser @Zug

I made a new account this afternoon as Andy said:

- Took an old Android phone
- New sim/number
- New mail
- New play store account
- Pictures slightly changed

So far everything is ok, I'll wait and see what the next few days bring. I will keep you guys updated!

A technical question:
The photos I use are all from professional shooting, I sent them from my Iphone 11 to my other phone (Samsung galaxy S10) via google drive. Since the Samsung has a much worse color quality, screen, etc., the pictures don't look as good there as they do on my iPhone. How does this show up on Tinder? Or does it only look like this on my Samsung and users with newer cell phones see the images in the actual quality.
You need to delete the metadata and digitally alter the picture, there is a free app called Fawkes you can search for. You didn't do enough to make the photos untraceable, and it's too late now tbh. I think long term the algorithm will be able to figure out who anyone is just collecting your location patterns. Verifying is not in your best interest, its just in Tinder's interest. Just use it as you can, don't buy any long subscriptions.
Vamos

Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:23 pm

I'll keep you updated on what's happening with my account.

I've read many reports from people who have been banned, apparently 2-3 reports from women are enough, e.g. because you don't answer, haven't contacted them after the date and so on to get banned. Without being checked at all. Actually an absolute filthy trasg company, but what can you do, here in Germany where I live, Tinder has by far the most users.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:37 pm

There's a service called DoNotPay which uses scripts they've tested to get accounts reinstated for you. Tinder is a common one they help with.

It works a charm sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Vamos

Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:27 am

Short update after a week: My account is still alive, 300 likes 88 matches, it works.
Vamos

Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:04 am

My account is still working, no problem so far. But it's so annoying to use a second phone or laptop. The thing is I was also using my laptop with the old account that I was banned from. So I'm wondering if it would be possible to use my main phone for Tinder again? Any experiences here?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:16 pm

Vamos wrote:
My account is still working, no problem so far. But it's so annoying to use a second phone or laptop. The thing is I was also using my laptop with the old account that I was banned from. So I'm wondering if it would be possible to use my main phone for Tinder again? Any experiences here?
Not a good idea. They blacklist any banned phones (but not laptops).
Vamos

Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:24 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:16 pm
Vamos wrote:
Not a good idea. They blacklist any banned phones (but not laptops).
I'm thinking of selling my banned iPhone 11 Pro and getting a 14 Pro instead. Better pics, videos, etc. It's so annoying to use my old phone for Tinder, the battery life is very poor, there is lag and the screen stops working properly, making typing difficult.