How to look like a fuckboy in pics?

Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:04 am

I feel like my pictures exude nice guy/boyfriend vibe. Any example pics for looking edgy? I’ve read Radical’s guide.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:04 am

Check the tinder guide on this website, along with all the example photos Andy posted.

But if you’ve read/watched Radicals content then you should already have a good idea of what edgy/fuckboy style looks like.

Also if you’re committed then you should post your pics up here for recommendations.
psmasher
Goal: unsure

Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:05 am

A middle finger at the camera looks pretty trashy. do that
Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:28 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:04 am
Check the tinder guide on this website, along with all the example photos Andy posted.

But if you’ve read/watched Radicals content then you should already have a good idea of what edgy/fuckboy style looks like.

Also if you’re committed then you should post your pics up here for recommendations.
This was the best I could come up with.
Last edited by Yggdrasil13 on Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:44 pm

Alright cool I remember you now. Those pics aren’t too bad, I can tell you’ve put effort in and your style looks pretty decent to me.

Minor thing, pic #1 would be better if it wasn’t a henley.

Also the last pic, your friends look very nice-guyish which is going to detract from whatever edge you’re portraying yourself. Ideally you’d throw a picture up with a couple hot girls instead

Otherwise there’s a couple things that come to mind. You can work on leaning out if you’re not there yet and grabbing a good shirtless pic. Visible tats and edgier accessories (like a couple rings) could help.

Mind you this is coming from someone who also has the tendency to look like a bit of a standard nice guy in pictures. It definitely won’t prevent you from getting laid as long as you look good. Still, best thing is going to be if you can pick a few photos from the tinder guide and try to copy them exactly