How do you take the right pictures with girls to show preselection?

Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:06 pm

I know that there are some people here who have a lot more experience on this topic than I do.

How to take good photos with attractive girls for social media/maybe dating apps to show preselection? How should these pictures look like? Especially when there is only one girl in the picture, I really want to avoid that girlfriend vibe. I once lost tons of female followers on Instagram after I had a relatively neutral pic with an attractive girl in my story and also received negative messages from girls about it. Like „bye, you have a girlfriend now“ and so on.

Of course the best case would be small group pics or social pics with attractive girls on an event or smth like that and not just one girl, but that's very difficult to get at the moment for me.

I'm currently dating casually an extremely attractive young girl, absolute high-end. She even modeled for a while (no wannabe 5/10 IG model). On Sunday I will take some portrait shots of her just to improve my photography skills and just thought about getting pictures together with an attractive girl. I have no idea how to properly stage these pics as I believe small things can create a completely different vibe here.

I've tagged some people who i know have knowledge about this. Of course, any answer is welcome.
@KillYourInnerLoser @Ed_ @tommygun95
@MILFandCookies
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:44 am

Vamos wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:06 pm
How to take good photos with attractive girls for social media/maybe dating apps to show preselection? How should these pictures look like? Especially when there is only one girl in the picture, I really want to avoid that girlfriend vibe. I once lost tons of female followers on Instagram after I had a relatively neutral pic with an attractive girl in my story and also received negative messages from girls about it. Like „bye, you have a girlfriend now“ and so on.
There is no way to avoid the "girlfriend vibe" in a photo of just you and another girl.

If that's all you have access to at the moment, don't bother getting such a photo.
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:07 am

pancakemouse wrote:
There is no way to avoid the "girlfriend vibe" in a photo of just you and another girl.

If that's all you have access to at the moment, don't bother getting such a photo.
Still winter where i live, so life is slow and nobody really does big social stuff. Spring and summer will bring options.

btw do you have a blog? I read a blog with the username you have a few days ago.

edit: saw your log here, you are the one, haha the world is small, i like your blog!
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:09 am

pancakemouse wrote:
of just you and another girl.
Exactly, have 3 girls hugging you shirtless, the vibe changes to fuck boi in a snap
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:37 pm

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes" - Obi Wan
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:36 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:46 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
BDSM1.JPG

BDSM2.JPG

On that note:

A really good quote that's served me well in life is "Never say never".

Another one: "Every problem has a solution".

Another: "Always be in the position of student, ready to learn, open to new ideas. The second you say "I know", you step into the role of teacher/expert, and your mind closes down to new possibilities. You become stuck."

Another: "Nothing is impossible".

etc.
Legendary response. The first photo is awesome, looks like a magazine cover
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:58 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:46 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
BDSM1.JPG

BDSM2.JPG

On that note:

A really good quote that's served me well in life is "Never say never".

Another one: "Every problem has a solution".

Another: "Always be in the position of student, ready to learn, open to new ideas. The second you say "I know", you step into the role of teacher/expert, and your mind closes down to new possibilities. You become stuck."

Another: "Nothing is impossible".

etc.
Yes, this is also "girlfriend vibe".

A portion of women who swipe on your profile assume this is your partner (in some fashion) and swipe left.

Whether the provocative nature of the photo outweighs that is a different story.

My point is that one man and one woman in a photo together always evoke feelings of "he's partnered" in women.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:07 am

Disagree here

The first pic especially is like a 'modelling, artistic pic' I dont think the majority of women would assumer partner on that at all

You could do pro level fashion photography shots with just one female model and also it wouldnt make people think 'thats his partner' - more likely an assumption you've done some modelling

We've seen @Ed_ in particular have a lot of success with some shots he took with a female model

He's been on a run of 3 new girls a week or something lately just from online, if a profile with one of these types of pics is working to a high level any potential girlfriend vibe concerns are probably overblown
Ed_
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:41 am

Radical wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:07 am
We've seen @Ed_ in particular have a lot of success with some shots he took with a female model
Yep, I'm totally giving off "boyfriend" vibes using these photos over the past two years (sarcasm)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Have sex with the same girl a second time
✅ Overcome AA
✅ Get to 135 lbs with 10% bodyfat
✅ Have ongoing sex (fuck buddy) with a really hot girl
⚪ Find a hot girl and focus on having really high quality sex
⚪ Have a relaxed, carefree, youthful, open minded, ongoing relationship with a hot girl
⚪ Get to 140 lbs with 10% bodyfat

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

My log and Tinder photos thread