Finalizing Profile - Some help would be great

Asst
Goal: Improve Game/Sexlife

Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:28 pm

Back again guys, had 2 photo shootings in the meantime. Right now I struggle to choose the best photos from my shooting #2. I'm mainly looking to replace pic 1 and/or add another good one.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:45 pm

Nice pics man! Some good examples of the kinds of photos which work well on online dating on the current profile images.

Pic number 1 is definitely the weakest link in there imo, I've had a look through your google drive photos and I personally am not convinced if any are ideal as your 1st pic for online dating.

Your current pic number 3 style is on point and pairs well with the background and I think that could be useful for your 1st photo and then swap the current pic number 1 with maybe DSC08783.
2023 GOALS

- 40 new hookups (Current 50/40)
- Scale Service biz (Done)
- 83kg 12% Bodyfat
Asst
Goal: Improve Game/Sexlife

Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:26 pm

Hedon wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:45 pm
Nice pics man! Some good examples of the kinds of photos which work well on online dating on the current profile images.

Pic number 1 is definitely the weakest link in there imo, I've had a look through your google drive photos and I personally am not convinced if any are ideal as your 1st pic for online dating.

Your current pic number 3 style is on point and pairs well with the background and I think that could be useful for your 1st photo and then swap the current pic number 1 with maybe DSC08783.
Thanks, you're not the first one saying 3 is the best. Should probably do that.