Hinge+ vs HingeX

Sparkles
Goal: Happiness

Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:41 am

Hey fellas, I'm following Andy's Tinder guide, and he's telling me to get on Hinge and buy the "Preferred Membership". However, they've recently split the premium membership into two tiers - Hinge+ and HingeX. Both have the "message infinite girls" feature, but HingeX also gives you "priority likes" (stay toward the top of their list) and "skip the line" (get recommended sooner).

Has anyone tried out the new memberships and can recommend which one I should get? Is HingeX worth the extra moolah? @kyil_andy would be nice if you could update the "Hinge" section of your Tinder guide to cover these new membership options.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:29 pm

Dude, start a log and post your questions there. We don't like single themed threads since they're self-serving and don't help the community as a whole.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:11 pm

Sparkles wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:41 am
@kyil_andy would be nice if you could update the "Hinge" section of your Tinder guide to cover these new membership options.
These apps change their subscriptions & features etc all the time

Dont worry about the app optimisations and focus on the stuff that will actually move the needle the most - improving yourself and getting great pictures

I get laid plenty off hinge and i only have the free version with just 10 likes a day