luniacs tinder photo log

Luniac
Goal: First wealth is health.
Motto: its all good

Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:03 pm

Title.
Just curious.

I’m not aware of breaking any rule and I did not receive a private message from anyone explaining what rule I violated.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:16 am

Andy just deleted his original account and set up a new one. As part of that there was some collateral damage it seems.

From Andy:

'I had to delete a few posts/threads when I deleted my stuff, as it corrupted the database. Please give him an apology from me.'

Nothing you did @Luniac
Luniac

Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:29 am

Radical wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:16 am
Andy just deleted his original account and set up a new one. As part of that there was some collateral damage it seems.

From Andy:

'I had to delete a few posts/threads when I deleted my stuff, as it corrupted the database. Please give him an apology from me.'

Nothing you did @Luniac
Oh ok cool lol

I can continue it here I guess, but can’t rename the thread to “luniacs tinder photo log”
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:52 am

Yeah you can lol
Luniac

Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:48 pm

a month ago got a little cheap photoshoot done just for the experience really. Had no tan, crappy haircut and a bit flabby LOL but maybe a few of the pics are ok at least.
I asked Milfandcookies to take a a look at them if hes willing to do me that favor, hopefully he doesn't hate all of them haha
p1.PNG
p2.PNG
p3.PNG
p4.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Luniac

Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:15 am

Took some pics at an acting gig
852BCB4A-5E9E-4BF9-AEF3-08EF125DB798.jpeg
09FA6B24-D708-4DA0-B8BE-F93C25288CFB.jpeg
58270B40-06B3-4E96-A377-F2B92726565A.jpeg

Any of these tinder worthy? Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Luniac

Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:25 am

Also had 3 hookups in the last 2 months or so of getting back into it.

First one was so last moment, I was chillin on discord with some friends at 10pm with no plans at all, my ex was on a date and I was feelin a bit down thinkin shell finally hook up with this new guy cause it’s been like 5+ dates already.

Suddenly I match with some girl which seems at best just average looks wise but I was like hey, and it was st Patrick’s day and she wanted to chill in Times Square.

So I’m like fuck it I wanna get laid so I went out to meet up and she was much thinner in real life which made her more attractive to me, we had few drinks then took train to her place and hooked up, my first new girl since only being with my ex for over 2 years.

Second girl I met up with inqueens deeeep in queens but we were gettin drinks and trying new ones and she seemed cool but back at her place we didn’t hook up she was worried about neighbors.
On way back home I was frustrated and visited massage parlor with happy ending, completely regret it cause I’m super broke already.

But she came over my house when none of my family was home and we hooked up fast, and I cooked her some food lol she liked that.

Third girl first time we chilled not too far from me and we kiss a bit but she was shy and in front of her building she got cold feet and didn’t let me in.
But I came by again next night and we made out in her bed for like hours until eventually she gradually gave in and we hooked up.
It was cool and she had a great body by my standards but i felt kind of exhausted by the time I finally got to fuck lol I’d rather have just let it go and maybe next time have done it lol

So that’s 3 hookups for this year so far but I’m suuuuper broke rn I need to work and make some money asap
Sparkles
Goal: Happiness

Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:21 am

Luniac wrote:
Good stuff dude. Have you seen any of these chicks again? IMO that's the easiest way to get laid - with a chick you've already banged. Then you can spend less time on "hunting" and more time on other pursuits in your life.
Luniac

Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:35 am

Sparkles wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:21 am
Luniac wrote:
Good stuff dude. Have you seen any of these chicks again? IMO that's the easiest way to get laid - with a chick you've already banged. Then you can spend less time on "hunting" and more time on other pursuits in your life.

Gonna see one of them this weekend she lives 15 minutes away.
Other 2 not sure.

Should I post all the fail dates as well haha

Also I enjoy the “hunt” lol
My biggest hang up is pure cold approach, I still have an inner feeling stopping me from going up to girls.

But dating app wise I have almost zero anxiety in any situation.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:01 pm

Luniac wrote:
Suddenly I match with some girl which seems at best just average looks wise but I was like hey, and it was st Patrick’s day and she wanted to chill in Times Square.
Damn I wish I knew. I was staying in a hotel on Times Square on Saint Patty's.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Luniac

Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:56 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:01 pm
Luniac wrote:
Damn I wish I knew. I was staying in a hotel on Times Square on Saint Patty's.
Aww damn, oh well it’s all good lol
Luniac

Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:06 pm

Does swiping right on everyone mess up the algo?

I always do that to save time, but I got word it mess up the algorithm for you.

Is this the case? I think KYIL tinder guide doesn’t say one way or another.

Also does anyone know a good natural water soluble type hair product? I’ve read waxes are good because they’re made out of natural oils and stuff like that which actually moisturize the hair, versus gels and stuff.

I was at an acting gig and the hair lady unscrewed some wax thing and just directly rubbed it on my hair and got the shape she wanted real quick and easy, what are those called?
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:06 pm

Luniac wrote:
Yes. Swipe right if you'd meet/fuck/date. Left if no.
Luniac wrote:
I was at an acting gig and the hair lady unscrewed some wax thing and just directly rubbed it on my hair and got the shape she wanted real quick and easy, what are those called?
Pomade, or styling wax. Available in most stores next to the shaving/men's grooming stuff.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Luniac

Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:44 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:06 pm
Luniac wrote:
Yes. Swipe right if you'd meet/fuck/date. Left if no.
Luniac wrote:
Pomade, or styling wax. Available in most stores next to the shaving/men's grooming stuff.

Pomade or styling wax cool man thanks I’ll look into it
Luniac

Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:09 am

Does anyone know what the Hinge default age range is for 18 year old women?

My profile is my real age of 32, I’ll make a new one at 24 years if hinge age range is too low.

But I made a new C&B profile and then saw the age range there is maximum so I wasted my time lol.

Can anyone confirm what the age range on hinge is before I delete my profile lol