Tinder Profile Critique

Strapp
Name: Matt
Goal: Getting laid
Motto: Strapp it Nasty

Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:45 am

Attached my pictures I use, Below is a copy of my about section.

"
-zero social media-
Love Snowboarding, big into self improvement and discipline.
I know how to get my hands dirty and know what I'm doing, not shy to ask for help when I don't.
Emotionally and physically available. Real life experiences, atrocious and loving equally.
Successful business owner and take care of my 28 employees.

No expectations, no judgement.
Have kinks I like to exercise. Tell me yours
"

Dont have any photos with friends, No photos of me somewhere exotic. I have a lot of tattoos all over my body besides the direct visible arms hands and neck. I am trying to figure out how I can incorporate them in a photo but am self conscious about how little I weigh. 175cm 63 kg, 5'9" 138lb for 'Mericans. Working on it.

Description? I stated big into self improvement and discipline which is true but not a reoccurring thing, hence my new presence here.
Thank you,
Strapp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:43 pm

Your bio is way too heavy for an app. Keep it simple, keep it fun.

First pass at a rewrite. You could add to this or modify to make it more flirty/fun:

"Run a construction company, so I know how to get my hands dirty... but not afraid to ask for help when I don't.

Bonus if you're into either self-improvement, snowboarding, and prefer real-life over digital experiences."

Skinny is in right now. Get a photo of your tattoos as soon as you can.

The photos are OK. You look a tad bit unsure in photo 1. Photos 2 and 3 look a bit posed. I would unbutton the top button on any button-downs you wear.

Biggest problem is that the backgrounds of each photo are not exactly interesting or high-value.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:56 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:43 pm
Your bio is way too heavy for an app. Keep it simple, keep it fun.

First pass at a rewrite. You could add to this or modify to make it more flirty/fun:

"Run a construction company, so I know how to get my hands dirty... but not afraid to ask for help when I don't.

Bonus if you're into either self-improvement, snowboarding, and prefer real-life over digital experiences."

Skinny is in right now. Get a photo of your tattoos as soon as you can.

The photos are OK. You look a tad bit unsure in photo 1. Photos 2 and 3 look a bit posed. I would unbutton the top button on any button-downs you wear.

Biggest problem is that the backgrounds of each photo are not exactly interesting or high-value.
@Strapp I 100% agree with @pancakemouse here.

I do this for a living, so I have a solid amount of experience reviewing Tinder photos/profiles.

Aside from what Pancake said above, I don't see any action shots. You're just sitting or standing. Get some action shots taken. I have some examples in the guest post I did for Andy: http://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Andy also has some good tinder photo inspiration in his guide: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-g ... r-3-photos

Take a look at those and tell a story with your photos. Don't just sit/stand.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again