Need advice on the current photo set.

BlueWombat
Goal: get to 145lb

Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:22 am

Hi I need some advice on my photos.

On the google drive there are some other photos I have that I am unsure about and would like to hear about why or why not.
Also see my tinder

Specific questions and concerns with photos.
  • I feel like my current main is good, and the two other pics of me are good, but repetitive.
  • I feel like the motorcycle pics are good but maybe I should only have one.
  • Are either of the douchey photos possibly the right vibe?
  • Is the social or silly photos good enough or a good vibe.
  • The shirtless picture is because I am wondering if I am lean enough for a shirtless picture.
If I could get your opinion on all of these points, and then also ideas for a casual shirtless pic, maybe one I could take myself using my canon.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:12 am

Your Tinder link does not work currently but I was able to open the Drive folder.

None of your photos are ideal. Some are passable, but all could use improvement.

As you mention, your head shots are all basically the same photo. No reason to have more than one.

The motorcycle photo - it's not even clear it's you.

The first social photo is OK, but too blurry.

Your style could be improved in all photos. Like... why are you wearing khakis and a belt in front of a house?

No on the douche photos, and shirtless photo only with perfect overhead lighting.

P.S. Have you ever tried growing stubble? Something around 2-4mm could add dynamicism to your face.