Online dating profile 1st review

Dimovivi
Name: Ivan
Goal: Quality relationships

Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:38 pm

Hello all,

I am curious to hear your feedback on my current dating profile.

- What do you like about it and what would change?
- What type of girls you think it will attract?
- What changes could make it better?

My look was different 3 years ago, first time with long hair and exploring the more hipster, yoga and surfing girls scene. The girls I go out on dates with changed but I won't say its a huge difference. Not much better or worse just that I date less often chicks in their yearly 20s but it's also due to me getting older and looking older I imagine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aku
Goal: Make female friends

Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:55 am

I don't have much feedback to offer you. The pics are great. You should be able to slay on tinder. Just make sure you buy gold/platinum and use boosts.

Personally, I would put a small sentence in your bio that shows you're not too serious/funny/conversation starter maybe.

I guess you would attract girls that are in to hot yoga surfer dudes. You should be able to date plenty of early 20s girls imo
Dimovivi
Name: Ivan
Goal: Quality relationships

Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:15 pm

My results are actually not that good in terms of matches and reply rate. Quite difficult to get matches without boosts. For first message I get around 2 replies out of 10. Been trying with various different openers and personalised messages. In Bumble around 70% of the girls I match with don't open me and the match expires and from the one that do around 30% reply to my initial message. I live in a city with very high competition but while travelling yo less busy destinations I haven't experienced a huge improvement either.
s_aitch
Goal: Get more dates

Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:13 pm

You're an attractive guy with a decent physique, I think you should do well.

I would lose the selfie. I also don't think the yoga pic adds much since you have a better physique pic already, not sure if it hurts you though.
seanconneryfan_
Name: Sean
Goal: Get Good Marks

Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:09 pm

im stumped that would slay where im at. add a group photo and try that
Aku
Goal: Make female friends

Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:50 am

Dimovivi wrote:
For first message I get around 2 replies out of 10
Yes, the majority of girls never reply. Although 2/10 seems a bit low.
Dimovivi wrote:
In Bumble around 70% of the girls I match with don't open me and the match expires and from the one that do around 30% reply to my initial message.
Seems similar to my experience. I know some guys are having success on Bumble but that never was the case for me even with premium.
Dimovivi wrote:
Quite difficult to get matches without boosts.
No shit... Tinder is a waste of time if you're not using boosts. Are you even doing the basic stuff dude? You need tinder gold and to boost every week like I said earlier. You need to have hinge premium and spam girls. Are you even doing that? If not, don't expect results.
I get 0 passive likes from tinder but I can fill my week with dates using the 90min boost Sunday night. It's pay to win.
[/quote]