Very low opener rate

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:31 pm

New profile, gets a good amount of likes (between 200+-250+ in my small country). The quality of the matches is what I would consider I'd get in real life meaning not model tier but pretty attractive girls (basically my looksmatch).

In Malta I'd get opened by every girl, in Belgium it seems to be around 40-50% which is lower than when I used my previous profile. This profile has an easier time getting the number and date when the conversation starts however.

Attached the link below. Pics are not in order and also attached the bio.

Is this stuff normal or is there maybe something off about the profile which I fail to detect?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:43 pm

Your bio doesn't really give girls anything to go on. You want to add something that adds mystery, when you read it you want to know more. Then they'll ask you about it.

"I have the weirdest job ever"
"Don't ask me about my useless talent"

For a long time I also stole Alex from PWF's bio that said: "I like short girls, bubble butts, and red wine." then lots of girls will open with "too bad I'm tall!" or "I check two of those boxes", etc etc
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
kratjeuh

Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:01 pm

Holden wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:43 pm
Your bio doesn't really give girls anything to go on. You want to add something that adds mystery, when you read it you want to know more. Then they'll ask you about it.

"I have the weirdest job ever"
"Don't ask me about my useless talent"

For a long time I also stole Alex from PWF's bio that said: "I like short girls, bubble butts, and red wine." then lots of girls will open with "too bad I'm tall!" or "I check two of those boxes", etc etc
Makes sense. I've had some open me about the alpaca line "I'm sure you aren't a bad kisser" but it's true that in general I only get "hey" or some prolonged version of that.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:07 pm

A hey is better than nothing but girls also know that it's lame so often they'll think to themselves "I'll think of something later" then they forget and then the match runs out.

I used to get frustrated at the amount of heys I get, but it's better than nothing and girls aren't used to having to take initiative, so you have to make it as easy as possible for them.

I also put "just say hi and I'll take care of the rest" in my bio before to give them permission to send a hey.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
kratjeuh

Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:16 pm

Great kisser according to the alpaca
Can you guess how many countries I've visited or my favourite dance style?
Win me over with your craziest pick up line

Too much or better than the first?
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:48 pm

Lookin spicy

Def seems like an improvement to me bro. What shades are you wearing in the pool pic? I’ve been looking for something similar

As far as the bio I also use the line “send me a message and say hey, I’ll take care of the rest” Seems to work really good.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:51 pm

Normal rates.

In malta there are a ton of latinas and e.europeans so it skewes the average western %'s
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
kratjeuh

Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:24 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:48 pm
Lookin spicy

Def seems like an improvement to me bro. What shades are you wearing in the pool pic? I’ve been looking for something similar

As far as the bio I also use the line “send me a message and say hey, I’ll take care of the rest” Seems to work really good.
Regular ray ban clubmasters.

Might just take the one liner, looks decent
Aku
Goal: Make female friends

Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:01 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:31 pm
it seems to be around 40-50%
This is a normal/good response rate. The majority of girls never respond. You can't expect all of them to respond.