Is it worth it to get started early?

HeyitsScottWest
Goal: Improve myself

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:23 pm

I've been reading the "Get Laid on Tinder" guide. It looks like a lot of good advice, and I'm going to move forward trying to apply it.

What I want to know is, at what point is it worthwhile to actually start using Tinder?

Looking at the guide, it seems like the main things I need to focus on are fashion and fitness. Fashion seems like the fastest thing I could improve. I can probably find a couple outfits pretty quickly.

I want to work out anyway, but I can guess it's going to take a long time. You can see the picture. If I had to guess, I'd say that I'm maybe just slightly above average in terms of looks. But I can understand that slightly above average probably isn't going to lead to me hooking up very easily - I'm aware that there's a big imbalance between how many men generally want casual hookups and how many women want that, and I'm not expecting slightly above average to get me anything.

Should I go ahead and get started early on? What should I expect?
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:42 pm

Yup.

I started whilst overweight.

I kept training, losing weight, and doing more photoshoots.

It's a long term process. Like building anything GREAT, it can take time.

Start small. Build momentum. LEARN.

Improve over time.

You miss every shot you don't take.

...............Best time to start?

10 years ago.

2nd best time to start.

RIGHT NOW.

Start a log. Take action. And no more theoretical conjecture, progress log and daily actions, only. Any questions you have, submit them within the log.

At KYIL, we are a brotherhood, united by 1 thing - relentless action taking.

We do not engage in wishful thinking or waste time with theoretical discussions. We play to win.

Welcome, and let's see you get after it.

Locking it now.

Ravi :)
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe