Tinder photos - Need feedback

tsantos23
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Keep moving and break things

Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:00 pm

Hi guys,

I've just joined this forum to help improve my game. At this point my Tinder/Bumble hardly nets any matches. I'm an absolute beginner at understanding what tricks make your Tinder profile work and would like some advice to improve. Currently I'm using Bumble premium and Tinder Gold.

Okay so here are my pics. This is ground zero, so dont hold back on the critique. And as I mentioned, these barely net any matches.
img1.jpg
img12.jpg
img3.jpg

My basic idea was to include as many outdoorsy photos as possible with a decent mix of colors (while also highlighting the fact that I love to travel).
I could use some feedback on some obvious flaws and directions to work towards.

Also I know I'm not as fit as the guides suggest here to be, but I've started serious work on that. I should see a payoff in the coming months.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Revtach
Goal: Total Freedom
Motto: Whatever it takes

Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:26 pm

My opinion:

-You need a better quality camera that can shoot in portrait mode
-Try to get yourself in better lighting. Something that will illuminate you like standing directly in the sun
-You need to get in better shape
-Dress better. Adidas pants, an old t-shirt, and old tennis shoes looks bad
-I don't think the beard and durag looks very good. Maybe some girls will
Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:20 pm

Agree with everything that was said. You also could use a group pic and a hobby pic to add some variety. Not as important as being in good shape and having a good pose/lighting but it can help.

For reference:
https://killyourinnerloser.com/why-your ... ures-suck/
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:10 pm

Revtach wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:26 pm
My opinion:

-You need a better quality camera that can shoot in portrait mode
-Try to get yourself in better lighting. Something that will illuminate you like standing directly in the sun
-You need to get in better shape
-Dress better. Adidas pants, an old t-shirt, and old tennis shoes looks bad
-I don't think the beard and durag looks very good. Maybe some girls will
@tsantos23 agreed with all of this.

Check out this article I wrote for Andy. It'll give you the right idea of how to persue good dating profile photos: http://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

The main thing I see is you're sitting and standing but doing nothing, leaning 100% on the background to get girls to swipe right.

YOU are the focus. The background is the spice that can add or take away. Even if you're just sitting, do something, have a prop. Here are some examples of sitting photos that look 100x more candid and natural because I got my client to do something other than just sitting there:
Steven-Dating-Unchained-38.jpg
Kevin-Dating-Unchained-30.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-59.jpg
As for being overweight, there are some good poses you can do for now as you start to lose weight... wear slightly looser shirts, and take photos of you sitting. If you lean forward the looseness of the shirt will hide some of your belly too. Have a table in front of you when possible to minimize the effect of your belly. I used to be 100lbs heavier and right now I've let myself go a bit so I do things like this myself to maximize my own photos. I've been lean af and I've been chunky monkey so I get it.

This guy I worked with had a pretty big beer belly, but you wouldn't know it. That's because he's leaning forward and his arm is in a natural looking position that happens to block the view of his belly. You might think it's catfishing - here's my response to that concern: Girls can tell your physique pretty well from your face and rest of your body so you're not catfishing... just making yourself look the best you can, just like grooming or showering. He followed up with me a bit after our shoot telling me how he snagged a hottie with this photo and the others we took, so I know for sure girls don't mind:
Mark-Passion-Unchained-038.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again