Feedback on these pics

Revtach
Goal: Total Freedom
Motto: Whatever it takes

Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:38 pm

Took a bunch of pics this week. These were some of my best ones but I'm still not really getting any matches. Please let me know your thoughts on these.

I'm going to take more a litter later today. What should I change? Better clothes? Should I smile more?

I def think I'm going to grow my hair out.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:29 pm

The last one is the only borderline usable, the rest are actively bad for many reasons (small tip: looking down is always bad as it indicates submissiveness)

Recreate the last one with a more aesthetic background.
Revtach

Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:31 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:29 pm
The last one is the only borderline usable, the rest are actively bad for many reasons (small tip: looking down is always bad as it indicates submissiveness)

Recreate the last one with a more aesthetic background.
Thanks for the feedback. I took a few more yesterday. I didn't see your post about the background so they are with the same background. I will take more today with a different background.

In the meantime, can you take a look at the additional ones from yesterday?

Are any of these any good? Do I look better smiling looking at the camera or looking away?

Revtach

Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:06 am

Took more today. Any of these good?

I went to the dogpark to try to get some pictures with dogs but they all came out like shit I think.

pancakemouse

Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:36 am

You don't have the physique for a shirtless photo. The only acceptable dog photo is where a dog is smothering you with affection (not a selfie).

Your fashion needs work even in the first photos. Like... a seatbelt belt is corny. Looking away and smiling seems about equal.
Revtach

Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:29 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:36 am
You don't have the physique for a shirtless photo. The only acceptable dog photo is where a dog is smothering you with affection (not a selfie).

Your fashion needs work even in the first photos. Like... a seatbelt belt is corny. Looking away and smiling seems about equal.
Thank you.

Yeah, the seat belt belt is corny. I'll try to get some fashion ideas and take more pics against a better background.

I'm on a low carb diet and I'm increasing my exercising. I'll re-take the shirtless ones as soon as I'm sub 15% bodyfat.
Revtach

Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:39 pm

I got another dog pic yesterday. It's still bad but it is less worse than the others.

I used it and some of the pics from above and re-created my tinder. I got 14 likes in 36 hours. The ones I swiped right on and matched with I wasn't attracted to.

I bought new clothes and some accessories today. I've got an idea of how to setup for good pics now so I will definitely be taking more this week and hopefully it'll be a more efficient process. I'll keep you all updated.

Any additional suggestions in the mean time I'm open to more feedback.
pancakemouse

Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:45 am

Definitely think your second should be your first.

You badly need a new hat.
Revtach

Wed May 10, 2023 7:32 pm

Got new clothes, shoes, and some accessories. Went out yesterday and took some more. I think these turned out much better. The quality of these is much better on my phone, but when I upload to Tinder (or even on here), the quality drops way off. These were taken in Portrait mode on an iPhone 13.

I'm going to try to take 2 more good ones, at the beach and either with a dog or a motorcycle. In the mean time, for the sake of optimization, any feedback on the latest batch is welcome.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Wed May 10, 2023 8:00 pm

This one:

Good expression with masculine look. Decent background. A little posed, but is the best of the bunch and useable.

Great work on getting some new threads and taking pictures with them. Keep iterating.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Revtach

Wed May 10, 2023 10:07 pm

Bman wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 8:00 pm
This one:

Good expression with masculine look. Decent background. A little posed, but is the best of the bunch and useable.

Great work on getting some new threads and taking pictures with them. Keep iterating.
Thank you. I was debating between that one and the very last one. So, I'll go with the one you picked.

I'll keep iterating. More to come.
Revtach

Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:57 am

Took more pics this last week. I went to some railroad tracks and found a train and thought it would be a good background image. Also managed to get some pics with a dog. I thought some of these were pretty good but I'm still not happy with the matches I'm getting. They're mostly unattractive, older, or single moms. What do you guys think? I can always go back and take more so what should I change for the next shoot?

pancakemouse

Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:15 am

None of the above are usable. The last one is the closest to being good, but not quite there.

You really just need to get a pro photoshoot at this point. It might take you too long to teach yourself photography and the equipment you need for success is too expensive.
Revtach

Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:27 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:15 am
None of the above are usable. The last one is the closest to being good, but not quite there.

You really just need to get a pro photoshoot at this point. It might take you too long to teach yourself photography and the equipment you need for success is too expensive.
Alright I'll look into it. Would any professional photographer work?
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:35 am

Revtach wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 7:32 pm
Got new clothes, shoes, and some accessories. Went out yesterday and took some more. I think these turned out much better. The quality of these is much better on my phone, but when I upload to Tinder (or even on here), the quality drops way off. These were taken in Portrait mode on an iPhone 13.

I'm going to try to take 2 more good ones, at the beach and either with a dog or a motorcycle. In the mean time, for the sake of optimization, any feedback on the latest batch is welcome.
I like the 5th and 6th (pictured above)

They don't say much about who you are or what dating you would feel like so I'd go ahead and get shots that show more of you. Your hobbies, etc.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again