Dating App Photos+Feedback

Heretofly
Goal: Get laid

Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:22 am

Could you guys rate my photos+ feedback.

I've been on dating apps for a few days now and haven't received as many likes/matches as I had expected. The first three photos, rated on Photofeeler, averaged a 9 for attractiveness, and I sorted them from best to worst. On Bumble and Tinder, I've uploaded all my photos except the one of my back.

Here are my photos in order:
I cant upload videos here, but on my hinge/bumble i have a 15 second video of performing a triangle choke(heres a pic of what it looks like)
(deleted photos for privacy
Last edited by Heretofly on Thu May 18, 2023 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:32 am

@Heretofly
Edit: thanks for fixing the profile pic.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:53 am

@Heretofly

As far as feedback

1. Is good.
2. Posture could be better, and lighting and a lot of other stuff too, but the pic makes you look tall so it's good in that sense.
3. I like it, but it could go either way. I think this would filter some girls in and other girls out.

Everything after that is bad.

Personally id just keep #1 and hire photographer.

It's that or you spend the next 2-3 weeks after every workday figuring out what a good picture is and finding a way to get 600+ pictures because a lot of these won't work, and I think the issue is you don't understand why they won't work.

Everyone who has great pics either hired a photographer. Is in the top 1% for looks already and can get away with lazy selfies, or really understands how to setup a great profile.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

AmericanAndy
Goal: Relationship,Threesomes

Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:44 am

Try looking for a fashion photographer google maps. Usually that style of photography is pretty close to tinder photos.
Heretofly

Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:07 pm

Manganiello wrote:
@Heretofly

As far as feedback

1. Is good.
2. Posture could be better, and lighting and a lot of other stuff too, but the pic makes you look tall so it's good in that sense.
3. I like it, but it could go either way. I think this would filter some girls in and other girls out.

It's that or you spend the next 2-3 weeks after every workday figuring out what a good picture is and finding a way to get 600+ pictures because a lot of these won't work, and I think the issue is you don't understand why they won't work.

Everyone who has great pics either hired a photographer. Is in the top 1% for looks already and can get away with lazy selfies, or really understands how to setup a great profile.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I do notice I look a bit awkward in the 2nd and I can see why the 3rd could be a hit or miss. Do you think I should scratch out the bjj video as well?. Ill try to get some more photos of myself in and report back for feedback.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:15 pm

Your first pic is amazing and your like a 8/10 lookswise so you’ll have an easy time slaying girls if you upgrade the other pics.

I’d cut the first one to upperbody only and less space above your head (making you look taller). Tiny bit of faceapp magic if you haven’t done already and that pic is a killer 9.5+

What are you talking about with less matches than expected. What’s the amount we’re talking about + info about your location. Also are these girls hot or not because you for sure can land hot girls without too much effort
Heretofly

Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:07 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:15 pm
Your first pic is amazing and your like a 8/10 lookswise so you’ll have an easy time slaying girls if you upgrade the other pics.

I’d cut the first one to upperbody only and less space above your head (making you look taller). Tiny bit of faceapp magic if you haven’t done already and that pic is a killer 9.5+

What are you talking about with less matches than expected. What’s the amount we’re talking about + info about your location. Also are these girls hot or not because you for sure can land hot girls without too much effort

Thanks a lot for the advice. So far on hinge i'm getting 1-2 likes but they're not so good looking(4/5s) and 2-3ish likes on tinder
with the same ratings. I live in a pretty densely populated area.
Manganiello

Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:43 am

Heretofly wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:07 pm
Manganiello wrote:
@Heretofly

As far as feedback

1. Is good.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I do notice I look a bit awkward in the 2nd and I can see why the 3rd could be a hit or miss. Do you think I should scratch out the bjj video as well?. Ill try to get some more photos of myself in and report back for feedback.
I'd have to see the whole video but it definitely adds depth. The video should be put near the back of your presentation. As like a cool bonus that adds depth, once they realize your a cool hot guy.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Sparkles
Goal: Happiness

Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:12 am

Personally not a fan of #1, your pose looks kind of awkward / forced / unnatural to me. And I don't know what's going on with your shirt - looks kinda weird IMO. Just my 2c.

#2 is okay but the lighting is not great (overcast is generally better for photos vs direct sunlight). I think #3 is the best one - could be a good first photo. The party selfie and photo from behind are not doing anything.

As the others say, hire a photographer or a mate with a camera, and look at Andy's guides on taking good Tinder photos.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:45 pm

AmericanAndy wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:44 am
Try looking for a fashion photographer google maps. Usually that style of photography is pretty close to tinder photos.
Or work with a dating profile photographer 😏😉

As for feedback the first, third and the one with your friend out at night are useable.

The thing that comes up for me though, is aside from the one with your friend they're not telling a story. It's just you standing there. Telling a story, especially a cohesive one (like an archetype) will be the difference between some matches here and there, and getting as many dates as you can handle.

Here are some examples of photos I've taken for clients that tell a story:
Simon-Dating-Unchained-47.jpg
Rob-Passion-Unchained-157-smaller.jpg
Ed-The-Paparazzi-Factor-38.jpg
Jax-denoised.jpg
To apply this, check out the guest post I wrote for Andy:
http://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

He also has some solid links for inspiration. Find some photos you like from both the article above and the links Andy put together below:
https://killyourinnerloser.com/inspiration/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again