Honest feedback on Tinder photos

Unchained
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:16 am

Hey guys, need some advice on the photos I've taken so far. Are any of these usable? Any feedback on how I can improve would be much appreciated. I'm also wondering if I should grow my beard out again. I attached a photo at the end with it that I'm not using for Tinder, just to show you guys what it looked like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:44 am

Unchained wrote:
Hey guys, need some advice on the photos I've taken so far. Are any of these usable? Any feedback on how I can improve would be much appreciated. I'm also wondering if I should grow my beard out again. I attached a photo at the end with it that I'm not using for Tinder, just to show you guys what it looked like.
First of all, I love your forum username 🔥

I love the first one. Instruments are a perfect hobby to put on your dating profile.

The second is good. Background is exciting. I don't like what you're doing with your right hand, looks like you're trying to give a secret message to people in a secret society or gang or something. Solid photo though.

You look stiff in the 3rd photo, don't like it.

4th photo I like, but I like the 2nd one better.

5th is no good. Too cluttered. Maybe one of the people is a famous football player or something... if you are going for girls who are into that team, then sure, but otherwise it'll just lose you points.

6th I like. It's generic but good for a first photo since it shows you clearly. I'd warn against you smiling in more than 2 photos though, it takes away your edge and makes you more friend material, but you've got a good smile and a couple is fine.

The last one... I have no idea why guys do this. It's common... a selfie in your car... No. Selfies. And especially no car selfies.

It's interesting you have some really good photos in here and some... not good ones.

You're off to a good start. If you clean up this batch you have a mini profile that should get some matches, as long as you live in a populated city.

Smile less in your photos (smoulder/squinch more), add a few more hobby photos to the batch, upgrade your profile to stand out with some edge and accessories and you've got yourself a winner.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Unchained
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:13 am

MILFandCookies wrote:
Unchained wrote:

I love the first one. Instruments are a perfect hobby to put on your dating profile.

The second is good. Background is exciting. I don't like what you're doing with your right hand, looks like you're trying to give a secret message to people in a secret society or gang or something. Solid photo though.

5th is no good. Too cluttered. Maybe one of the people is a famous football player or something... if you are going for girls who are into that team, then sure, but otherwise it'll just lose you points.

6th I like. It's generic but good for a first photo since it shows you clearly. I'd warn against you smiling in more than 2 photos though, it takes away your edge and makes you more friend material, but you've got a good smile and a couple is fine.

The last one... I have no idea why guys do this. It's common... a selfie in your car... No. Selfies. And especially no car selfies.

It's interesting you have some really good photos in here and some... not good ones.

You're off to a good start. If you clean up this batch you have a mini profile that should get some matches, as long as you live in a populated city.

Smile less in your photos (smoulder/squinch more), add a few more hobby photos to the batch, upgrade your profile to stand out with some edge and accessories and you've got yourself a winner.
Appreciate the feedback!, the sports photo is from when I played football and not a costume of someone else, and the last photo isn't one I ever planned on using for tinder, but rather just to show what I looked like with the beard to see if you guys think I should grow it out.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:35 am

Unchained wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:13 am
MILFandCookies wrote:

Appreciate the feedback!, the sports photo is from when I played football and not a costume of someone else, and the last photo isn't one I ever planned on using for tinder, but rather just to show what I looked like with the beard to see if you guys think I should grow it out.
Ah gotcha. You have some good photos so I was confused there. That makes more sense. Def like the beard.

And I lean towards scrapping the football photo - although the fact that you did football (if it was recent) will help you so there’s a chance that would outweigh the negatives from the photo’s quality. I’d test a profile with it and one without it to see if it makes a difference - although I’d replace it with a better quality gym or athletic photo soon to show the same thing without the negatives weighing you down.

I’d prioritize getting hobby/passion photos, as well as following the style advice from guys here on the forums to make you look more edgy and stand out to girls. And the last thing being more smoulder/smirk/squinch facial expressions in your photos for extra edginess.

Hope it helps 🙏🏼
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again