Looks feedback: Manbun vs shorter

Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Thu May 04, 2023 1:15 pm

Obviously pretty biased, but manbun/ long hair. You look more mature and better with the manbun IMO.

I've rocked the short hair before but its a pain to be going to the barber all the time to keep it presentable. Long hair is also so much more versatile for my style. I can put it in a bun, comb it straight, pony tail it, half comb back/ half down, or add accessories to it like my profile pic. I get comments on it all the time of how beautiful it is and girls jealous of how healthy it is. It also adds just a touch of femininity to an otherwise very masculine look.

As far as looking more professional with it, just slick it back and pull it tighter so from the front you look more clean cut. Keeping your beard jawline cleanly cut all the time will also help.

Brandon-21.jpg

But at the end of the day, as you have mentioned, what makes you feel most confident? What do YOU think you look best in? Do that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Thu May 04, 2023 4:22 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri May 05, 2023 6:29 am

mikkel wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:53 am
Manganiello wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 1:14 pm
Seems like guys here love the manbun.

Im actually firmly in the short hair camp.

I think it looks better. And besides I've heard plenty of girls complain about guys in a manbun. Or "he was so cute. Why did he have to get a man bun." Heard that more than once.

Probably doesn't matter too much. You can always cut it.
Actually yeah this is the mindset issue Im having. Fear of losing girls who dont find me attractive, because of the long hair. Also life was much easier with short hair. But then again, I've met girls who find my longer hair much hotter.

I just dont want people (and girls) in general think im a hippie like my co-workers used to think when I first got into the company lol. Propaply should just finetune the styling in hair and clothes.

Ya I get that.

Not every opinion is equal tho.

I would sooner listen to @MILFandCookies and @Bman. Those guys actually have experience with longer hair.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Fri May 05, 2023 7:52 am

mikkel wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:53 am
Actually yeah this is the mindset issue Im having. Fear of losing girls who dont find me attractive, because of the long hair. Also life was much easier with short hair. But then again, I've met girls who find my longer hair much hotter.

I just dont want people (and girls) in general think im a hippie like my co-workers used to think when I first got into the company lol. Propaply should just finetune the styling in hair and clothes.
You seem to be overly concern about other people's opinion. I think that's the main issue here, moreso than the hairstyle. Both look good at the end of the day. I think the manbun is more polarizing, since it's less common.

For the hippie thing, I think it also depends on how you dress and your demeanor. In the picture with the suit, even with long hair, you can't be associated with the hippies.

I think what Bman asked is how you should approach the issue. What do YOU want. And stick to it, and learn to not give a fuck about other people's opinion. You're attractive enough to rock any of there hairstyle and still get girls.
Talons
Goal: Got laid

Sat May 06, 2023 5:55 am

--