Tinder photo revivew

wuiyy
Name: Ron
Goal: Get laid
Motto: No pain No gain

Wed May 10, 2023 10:57 am

Hi , will be happy for some feedback ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed May 10, 2023 3:05 pm

wuiyy wrote: ↑
Love the second one.

The first one - mirror selfies are no good. There's a lot of great ways to take a shirtless photo (you've earned it you've got a solid physique)

Also you subtly pulling your pants down, there's a fine line for that to work out well, but it's hard to hit and often looks sleazy and turns girls away.

Here are some examples I've taken for clients - feel free to copy the pose:
Ed-The-Paparazzi-Factor-186-topaz-denoise-faceai copy.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-237.jpg
Seth-Passion-Unchained-441.jpg
Manuel-Passion-Unchained-187.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ πŸ”₯πŸ“Έ

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
β€’ Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
β€’ Cut some fat to get abs again
wuiyy

Fri May 12, 2023 1:28 pm

MILFandCookies wrote: ↑
Wed May 10, 2023 3:05 pm
Love the second one.

The first one - mirror selfies are no good. There's a lot of great ways to take a shirtless photo (you've earned it you've got a solid physique)

Also you subtly pulling your pants down, there's a fine line for that to work out well, but it's hard to hit and often looks sleazy and turns girls away.

Here are some examples I've taken for clients - feel free to copy the pose:
Ed-The-Paparazzi-Factor-186-topaz-denoise-faceai copy.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-237.jpg
Seth-Passion-Unchained-441.jpg
Manuel-Passion-Unchained-187.jpg

Hi I appreciate your feedback , by the way I like the photos that you send they look very much professional , I will put here another set of photos that I shooted one of them is a replacement for the physique pic , when you have free time check them out ;)
MILFandCookies

Fri May 12, 2023 6:28 pm

Hi I appreciate your feedback , by the way I like the photos that you send they look very much professional , I will put here another set of photos that I shooted one of them is a replacement for the physique pic , when you have free time check them out ;)
Still don't like the mirror selfie.

The gym photo is decent - good for now. I'd work on getting a better one - perhaps one where you have your shirt off. Feel free to copy the poses in these gym photos I've done:
Steven-Dating-Unchained-150.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-112.jpg
Ed-The-Paparazzi-Factor-38.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-31.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-2.jpg
πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ πŸ”₯πŸ“Έ

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
wuiyy

Mon May 15, 2023 3:29 pm

The gym photo is decent - good for now. I'd work on getting a better one - perhaps one where you have your shirt off. Feel free to copy the poses in these gym photos I've done:
Hi thx for the feedback hoomie , you were right about the shirtless photos I put them on rating site online and they got very low ratings compare to the other photos , I want to shoot the photo that you shooted to your client , I am still searching for the outfit I found the pants but I have hard time finding the shirt , I were in 9 different stores of cloths only finding this type of clothing that look "elegant" (look at the images) , will be very appreciated if you can send me a link to buy the shirt or give me some name so I can look for it more easily online.
MILFandCookies

Mon May 15, 2023 3:49 pm

Hi thx for the feedback hoomie , you were right about the shirtless photos I put them on rating site online and they got very low ratings compare to the other photos , I want to shoot the photo that you shooted to your client , I am still searching for the outfit I found the pants but I have hard time finding the shirt , I were in 9 different stores of cloths only finding this type of clothing that look "elegant" (look at the images) , will be very appreciated if you can send me a link to buy the shirt or give me some name so I can look for it more easily online.
Having the exact same shirt isn’t important - either of those would work well πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Props for taking action πŸ”₯

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
wuiyy

Tue May 23, 2023 8:54 am

Mon May 15, 2023 3:49 pm

Having the exact same shirt isn’t important - either of those would work well πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Props for taking action πŸ”₯
Hi , if you have some free time check out the new photos I put here, Would be happy to hear your opinion (;
wuiyy

Tue May 23, 2023 8:58 am

AA
MILFandCookies

Tue May 23, 2023 3:36 pm

This one is my favorite
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 8.32.06 AM.png
Some of the others are good... a few of them I don't like: the ones where you're pulling your shirt open, some you're squinting, and some your eyes are a bit too wide.

Good stuff though.

To up the game, try one where you're walking on the beach mid-step:

Also I saw you put your shirtless photos in a rating site, like Photofeeler. Warning - those sites are very inaccurate with any photo that your grandma wouldn't be happy to have on her bedside table.

I think because girls have to consciously answer, rather than just swipe left or right based on attraction. The conscious answer brings in their inner critic "Oh his shirt is off, that's supposed to be bad" even though they're attracted to it.

But theory aside, it's clear that they're very inaccurate for rating shirtless photos. The best shirtless photo would get a shitty rating on Photofeeler.

Goal 1:

Goal 2: