Feedback on my new tinder photos

iceneon
Name: Tony
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Just do it

Thu May 18, 2023 1:52 pm

Hey guys,

I went out today with a friend and we took some photos of each other. Thanks for everyone that commented on my last post especially MILFandCookies. I’ve been watching all your videos on the type of things I should be doing in my photos. Btw the quality drops when I upload the photos to the forum. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
komeback_kile
Name: Kyle
Goal: ++ Mental Resiliency ++
Motto: === Open - Honest - Direct ===

Thu May 18, 2023 2:43 pm

I'll say the common refrain of: good quality but generally too posed and no story is being told in your pics. I don't know anymore about you other than you dress nice (though maybe you could get more snug clothes that don't hide your body so much).

I like the one of you holding a camera (4th from the end) the most out of the set because it looks the "least" posed and could tell a story (you're a photographer that gets out).
Style, grooming, accessories, etc. look pretty good dude.

Honestly, these are good "starter" photos, but they have room for improvement. Good work dude on continually improving and trying

I would wait to get feedback from the real pros here as well.
iceneon
Name: Tony
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Just do it

Thu May 18, 2023 3:11 pm

komeback_kile wrote:
I'll say the common refrain of: good quality but generally too posed and no story is being told in your pics. I don't know anymore about you other than you dress nice (though maybe you could get more snug clothes that don't hide your body so much).

I like the one of you holding a camera (4th from the end) the most out of the set because it looks the "least" posed and could tell a story (you're a photographer that gets out).
Style, grooming, accessories, etc. look pretty good dude.

Honestly, these are good "starter" photos, but they have room for improvement. Good work dude on continually improving and trying

I would wait to get feedback from the real pros here as well.
Thanks for the advice bro. 100% agree on the storytelling aspect I’ve got a photo of me scuba diving and hiking which is good but definitely going to try to take more shot with meaning.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu May 18, 2023 5:27 pm

komeback_kile wrote:
I'll say the common refrain of: good quality but generally too posed and no story is being told in your pics.
komeback_kile wrote:
This is a great summary. Your quality is definitely improving - I like some of these photos a lot.

Still not much story here though - that's what's going to make a huge difference in the end.

I don't like your pose in your photography photo... here's a bunch my girl took of me (she's a photographer too) or some other photographers I know to give you inspiration for a more candid photography shot:
C_R_6658.jpg
Me-On-Tree.JPG
334056469_170346812430498_4330913870477864349_n.jpg
_MG_9358-6 Small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again