Profile Review

Samveg2798
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Exceed god’s expectations

Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:12 am

Hello gentlemen,
I will be travelling to 4 Nordic Countries in the next 4 weeks. So I decided to update my Tinder, Bumble and Hinge profiles. Please share your feedback on how I can improve them. Cheers!

Profile video link-
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
brohankwon
Name: Yohan
Goal: 2-3 plates

Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:42 pm

I only watched the Tinder one - photo quality looks very good! Though I feel like it would be helpful for some of us if the links were actual photos instead of video.

Good number of photos, though I didn't feel that there was something that stood out, to me at least. Maybe some interesting hobby that you have?

Also, being near the border of Denmark in northern Germany, I hear that Nordic women are very sexually open; but don't quote me on this. Have fun! Which cities are you visiting?
komeback_kile
Name: Kyle
Goal: ++ Mental Resiliency ++
Motto: === Open - Honest - Direct ===

Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:52 am

Your profile is probably above average in terms of quality, but I'll say the oft repeated advice: too posed and no story is told through your photos. I don't really know much about you from your profiles. Some of the pictures/prompts are a bit feminine to me (e.g. the one where you're wearing a bag over your shoulder or the hinge prompt about doing a facial mask together).

Caveat: I know nothing about the dating market you're going to, so you might do fine since I've heard the Nordic region tends to be more open-minded and liberal. But I think being more masculine and the general advice of natural poses while telling a story are fairly universal regardless of location.

Lmk if you want more detailed feedback, but there are also certainly more qualified photographers here on the forums
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:23 am

Samveg2798 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:12 am
Hello gentlemen,
I will be travelling to 4 Nordic Countries in the next 4 weeks. So I decided to update my Tinder, Bumble and Hinge profiles. Please share your feedback on how I can improve them. Cheers!

Profile video link-
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
I looked only at the Tinder one...

A couple things. Good photo quality, also good posing.

But - there's a fundamental mistake you're making.

You're trying to appeal to the male gaze - you're trying to look cool, badass etc.

The female gaze wants to feel you. She wants to know what being around you is like. She wants to know what your life is like.

In these photos you look cool, but I can make 0 judgements from them. I have no idea what you do I just know you got a cool photoshoot where you sat and leaned and looked off into the distance like a badass.

Girls want to know who you are, they want a story.

So my advice is - get some quality candid-looking shots of you doing things you like. A peek into the highlights of your life.

There's a lot to be said about making an archetype etc. but for now, just adding candid-looking action/passion/hobby shots will make girls wetter and more excited to meet up.

Here's some examples I've taken for clients for inspiration:
Kevin-Dating-Unchained-8.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-47.jpg
Matt-Dating-Unchained-171.jpg
Simon-Dating-Unchained-79.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-38.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Samveg2798
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Exceed god’s expectations

Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:12 am

Much appreciated feedback lads, I will try to communicate a story via my profile plus will get some more clicks to portray a bit of hobby. I am also tweaking my profile and prompts a bit to make them more refined.

Excited to do my first solo trip, will be visiting Copenhagen, Aarhus, Gothenburg, Bergen, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and possibly Estonia. Would love to meet anyone from this group over there.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:18 am

Also

To go in the nitty gritty, half of your photos is you with sunglasses with weird cropping.

Your bio is weak, as you know how many guys copied that from PWF? you need to get something enticing that also pre-filters time wasters
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
brohankwon
Name: Yohan
Goal: 2-3 plates

Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:12 pm

Samveg2798 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:12 am
Much appreciated feedback lads, I will try to communicate a story via my profile plus will get some more clicks to portray a bit of hobby. I am also tweaking my profile and prompts a bit to make them more refined.

Excited to do my first solo trip, will be visiting Copenhagen, Aarhus, Gothenburg, Bergen, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and possibly Estonia. Would love to meet anyone from this group over there.
Sadly I'm 3 hrs away from both Copenhagen and Aarhus while I'm having work duties; if you're down, try out a pub crawl in Copenhagen. Are you in a hostel dorm or private room?

I was in Oslo only 2 nights for an audition, and I only remember it being fucking expensive lol (this was before I discovered this forum, otherwise I would've went all in on the Tinder swiping)