Profile and Photo review.

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:17 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:09 pm
If he had more candid shots where he was doing something it would do better on dating apps.
The problem os getting candid shots doing something without having friends, and even if you have friends, it's hard to pose and take 100 pictures and choose the best one, friends would think it's weird
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:21 pm

Thrice wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:17 pm
MILFandCookies wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:09 pm
If he had more candid shots where he was doing something it would do better on dating apps.
The problem os getting candid shots doing something without having friends, and even if you have friends, it's hard to pose and take 100 pictures and choose the best one, friends would think it's weird
Psssh, hasn't ever been an issue for me.

Before I took dating profile photos as a business, I went out with friends and we took photos of each other. That's how I got good at it.

If your friends think it's weird, get new ones. Find guys on the same path of improvement and take photos of each other. Easy way to help each other out.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:06 am

Thrice wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:03 pm
MILFandCookies wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:14 pm
has the same issue a posed shot does... makes it seem fake
This guys pictures are posed, do you think that pictures like that are bad for tinder?

https://instagram.com/max_weaponized?ig ... BiNWFlZA==
It depends, he still has better pics than 95% of guys but he's not an universally attractive guy. He is from Germany like me, so I can say that he will probably be halfway attractive to late 20s/early 30s+ tattooed women from the lower middle class, lower class. But attractive, high quality women? Forget it.
Also his IG is kind of cringe for a lot of people. He has 164 feed posts with more or less the same pic ine every post.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
Slurp
Goal: Move forwards in life.
Motto: One more step.

Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:07 pm

Went out and took some gym pictures, I'd like some feedback on these. (All a quick JPG of the RAWs, will edit them once i get the feedback). ideally I'd like just one to pick between the Tennis and Gym ones. Also could someone give me a rundown of the @-ing etiquette for this forum?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:48 pm

Slurp wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:07 pm
Went out and took some gym pictures, I'd like some feedback on these. (All a quick JPG of the RAWs, will edit them once i get the feedback). ideally I'd like just one to pick between the Tennis and Gym ones. Also could someone give me a rundown of the @-ing etiquette for this forum?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
A couple notes:
1) You used a really wide angle lens, which doesn't work well for this shot.
2) Phone photos can be okay in a lot of situations, but for a low-value background, having the intense background blur can be very helpful - turns it into a good background since you can't see the details
3) Your angles are too extreme - either square on or 90 degrees to the side. Try something off-center.
4) I can't put a finger on it, but these photos also feel very stiff, try to relax more and seem more candid

Here are some examples I've taken that might help as reference for future gym photos you take:
Steven-Dating-Unchained-150.jpg
Ed-The-Paparazzi-Factor-38.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-2.jpg
Abdi-Dating-Unchained-271.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Slurp

Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:46 pm

@MILFandCookies Thank you once again. I agree on the quality and stiffness, unfortunately me and my friend (for the tennis) weren't on the same page about trying more times, will go with another person next time. Gym also tried to get some higher quality ones (Gym-2), they were all shot with my sony alpha but I don't want to spend the money on a lens this month. I'll get paid mid-september and I plan on getting a 50mm-1.8f to replace the 16-50mm I've got now.
While I was on holiday I've manged to get a couple of car pictures with a friend of mine (Car).
In the case of the gym ones I plan to artificially blur the background a bit, color correct as well.

Feedback on those would be appreciated.
[[LOOK LATEST]]
Slurp

Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:25 pm

Hi Guys,
I've taken some pictures when I was with a friend on a Rooftop bar, did some more dumpster diving and found some pictures that could work as well. In the folder there's also my current Tinder, Hinge and Bumble setup (T,H,B).
Thank you in advance for any feedback.
P.S. the rooftop pictures are jpg exports of RAWS, the lighting looks much better in RAW and I still have to edit those.

PSA: Going to drop the thread, moving to picture megathread.