Just started improving my dating photos

skitele
Goal: Self improvement

Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:03 pm

I tried to improve light and to change a bit my personal style. Most difficult part for me is to look natural and not posed. Please give me brutally honest feedback about these pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ldoser
Goal: Learn Game
Motto: Game works

Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:26 pm

The first and last photos look as though you were holding the camera in yourt hand. Girls don't like selfies.

The best of these photos, I think, is the third one, although it's a bit dark.
skitele

Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:53 pm

Thanks. Which are the best ways to train in doing better photos? How to make sure I'm improving in judging my own pics?
skitele

Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:30 pm

This is another Pic i forgot to upload yesterday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ldoser
Goal: Learn Game
Motto: Game works

Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:40 pm

skitele wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:53 pm
Which are the best ways to train in doing better photos? How to make sure I'm improving in judging my own pics?
Andy has a photography guide that covers everything from which camera/lens to buy to what type of photos you should be aiming for.

There’s a website called photofeeler.com where you can have your photos rated by flesh and blood human females (you can even set the age range).

BTW, I’m also just starting out learning to take photos of myself.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 am

skitele wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:03 pm
I tried to improve light and to change a bit my personal style. Most difficult part for me is to look natural and not posed. Please give me brutally honest feedback about these pics
Hey! Great job starting out your journey. It can be hard for sure.

The first one is okay for a headshot... It's a selfie though so has the wrong vibe, and also your smile seems forced. Try to go for a laugh instead, it comes out looking more natural.

The second one I don't like. Your face is too orange, the background says nothing about you, and the quality of the photo is low. Plus it's a selfie.

The 3rd one is good except it's too dark, and it's in landscape. If it was in portrait orientation (up and down) and edited to be brighter it would be a solid candid photo.

The 4th one is a lower quality selfie but the best of the bunch in my opinion.

Def needs an upgrade. Try to find friends who can take photos of you, plus try to laugh. Also if you're doing something like drinking a coffee or another kind of action then it's easier to make it look candid. Just do the action as if you don't know the camera is there.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
skitele

Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:09 am

Thank youu very much for the advice.
I tried photofeeler and best pics score 8.2 and 7.5 for "attractive".
The photo while drinking coffee Is a nice idea, i need to do easy tasks to look natural and not posed
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:29 pm

skitele wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:09 am
Thank youu very much for the advice.
I tried photofeeler and best pics score 8.2 and 7.5 for "attractive".
The photo while drinking coffee Is a nice idea, i need to do easy tasks to look natural and not posed
Photofeeler is at best a rough estimate. The issue is that even though it's anonymous, girls still have to consciously choose their ratings.

What that means is their answers reflect what they're comfortable saying (at least to themselves), which often is different from whether or not they're attracted to you - let alone whether or not they'd swipe right.

For instance many girls are uncomfortable saying they're attracted to a photo of a shirtless guy with abs - but they swipe right like crazy. Take photofeeler scores with a heaping spoonful of salt.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
skitele

Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:55 am

MilfandCookies nice. I plan to make a shirtless pic on the beach this weekend.