Photos, profile, passport and other stuff

JakeRS011
Goal: Improve my presence

Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:58 pm

At first I just wanted to ask a question about Tinder's passport option, but since everyone posts photos here, I might do that as well.

First the passport thing which is bothering me, does it affect your profile's score or is it just me?

I am from the Balkans and I don't really get a lot of likes here, I always use the passport option with the max 160km/100 mile radius (since it eliminates the distance settings the girls have and shows you to everyone in the radius) and despite the radius covering millions of people, I get only 2, 3 swipes per week on average, even if I swipe hundreds of profiles myself.

If however I set the passport to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus,etc (the current events had no impact), I can get 20, 30 or even more likes per just one single 30 minute boost or over a hundred with a few boosts used. Even if I don't use a boost, I can still get several likes every day without swiping or 5+ per day if I do swipe. Not just in a megacity like Moscow, but in smaller sub million cities and towns as well. The girls that swipe me are also generally good looking, educated and diverse, there are stereotypical Dubai girls as well, but not that many, since I am from a poor country and there's nothing rich looking about me.

Lastly, if I set the passport to mediterranean countries like Spain, Italy or Greece, I can use up 5 boosts without a single like, which is pretty depressing, same thing for Germany and various western European countries. I realize different countries have different standards, but from having 5+ likes per day without doing anything in one country to wasting boost after boost after boost after boost without a single like in another, jesus...

Not only that, but since my country is somewhere in the "middle ground", I noticed I get more likes after swiping in Russia and almost no likes after swiping in Spain or Greece, which led me to think that my profile score gets drastically destroyed or improved after every boost I use in these places. Also, if I use a boost in Greece and get nothing, when I'm running a boost in Russia, I'll get no likes for some 10, 20 minutes (or it will be the absolutely least attractive profiles), but as time goes by, I'll get better and better profiles swiping me. I don't know if it's just me, but now I always waste a boost in Russia (or Mexico or Phillipines, which also work) to improve my score and it has a noticeable effect on the people that swipe me in my country.

--

As for the photos, I'm saving up for a mirrorless camera, but until then here's what I have, these 3, plus a loop of me playing with the dog. I used to have a mirrorless before, but I lost my job at the time and had to sell it.

Since I'm very skinny (due to 20 years of drinking cola, eating little and having little nutrients), I don't have any body shots or I use clothes to balance it out for the time being, I stopped drinking cola, but I'm still struggling to reach enough calories and gain weight, so I'm working on it, but that's for another topic.

Another problem is that I have absolutely no idea what facial expression fits me, smiling kinda seems posed and forced, but being too neutral also seems awkward.

1p.png
3p.png
2p.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JakeRS011
Goal: Improve my presence

Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:33 pm

Almost a month and no comments yet, but at least I got a camera and a 50mm 1.8 now, so I can make more pics and hopefully get some tips.

--

Unlike the previous friendly/smiling photos, I tried a more serious look, both staring at the camera and not. I'll focus on the clothes and background later, since for now I want to figure out what kind of face expressions fit me and what kind don't.

I have a slight strabismus, so I have to take a bunch of photos to have both of my eyes pointing at the same point without it being noticeable, so that by itself ruins loads of my photos, then I tried slight squinting which ruined another bunch of photos and I finally got this one, where my mouth looks a bit weird, but compressed on Tinder it doesn't look that bad, I didn't even need to fix it up in photoshop, so I cropped and downsized the image here as well to look approximately how it does on Tinder, though the quality there is worse.

IMG_6876.png

I tried looking away as well, but it looked too bad and posed, at least sitting in this chair, maybe it'd be better if I was standing somewhere. So, which looks better on me, a serious face or smiling? Also, should I keep my facial hair or get shaved? It only grows in the center area as can be seen on above photos and I don't want to bother with increasing the coverage, for now at least.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:50 pm

JakeRS011 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:33 pm
Almost a month and no comments yet, but at least I got a camera and a 50mm 1.8 now, so I can make more pics and hopefully get some tips.

--

Unlike the previous friendly/smiling photos, I tried a more serious look, both staring at the camera and not. I'll focus on the clothes and background later, since for now I want to figure out what kind of face expressions fit me and what kind don't.

I have a slight strabismus, so I have to take a bunch of photos to have both of my eyes pointing at the same point without it being noticeable, so that by itself ruins loads of my photos, then I tried slight squinting which ruined another bunch of photos and I finally got this one, where my mouth looks a bit weird, but compressed on Tinder it doesn't look that bad, I didn't even need to fix it up in photoshop, so I cropped and downsized the image here as well to look approximately how it does on Tinder, though the quality there is worse.

IMG_6876.png

I tried looking away as well, but it looked too bad and posed, at least sitting in this chair, maybe it'd be better if I was standing somewhere. So, which looks better on me, a serious face or smiling? Also, should I keep my facial hair or get shaved? It only grows in the center area as can be seen on above photos and I don't want to bother with increasing the coverage, for now at least.
This is a good start - have you read the guest post I did for Andy? http://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Having you sitting down just looking at the camera won't get you much, even if it's a great headshot-style photo.

Check that article out and apply it - you need more of a feeling of what your life is like, what girls have to look forward to.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again