OLD Photos Review & Feedback

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:41 pm

nomorewussingout wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:14 pm
Hey everyone, got some new pics after hearing feedback from you guys. Let me know what y'all think. I'm gonna bite the bullet and actually make an OLD profile now, so would love to hear any feedback on how I can use these pics.

IMG_5187.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

july 16 group.jpg

Also these pics show up with lower resolution on the site, they look higher quality on my phone/computer.
1st and 3rd: This falls under the category of "oh look someone's holding up a camera, let me pose for the photo."

That never works - always looks super cheesy. Check out this guest post I wrote for KYIL for a better approach: http://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

2nd: Okay. Looks very staged... Might be good enough to put in though, test it as your 2nd or 3rd photo and see what happens to your matches.

4th: The gym is completely empty behind you, throws off the vibe. If there were other people working out I'd say this is a good one. In my example gym photos above there are either people in the background, or you can't see much of the background.

5th: Cheesy posed cell phone photos like this are only good if the rest of your profile is stellar. It's a crappy photo of a fun situation... If the rest of your profile is all great, candid, professional photos, then adding a crappy cell phone photo like this near the end of your profile can make you seem real and relatable to girls. For now though you're not there. Mimic these social photos (have one friend take a photo of you over a second friend's shoulder):
Abdi-Dating-Unchained-319.jpg
Ed-Social-Shots.jpg

You're getting better. Keep it up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
nomorewussingout
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:03 am

MILFandCookies wrote:
nomorewussingout wrote:
Hey everyone, got some new pics after hearing feedback from you guys. Let me know what y'all think. I'm gonna bite the bullet and actually make an OLD profile now, so would love to hear any feedback on how I can use these pics.

IMG_5187.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

july 16 group.jpg

Also these pics show up with lower resolution on the site, they look higher quality on my phone/computer.
1st and 3rd: This falls under the category of "oh look someone's holding up a camera, let me pose for the photo."

That never works - always looks super cheesy. Check out this guest post I wrote for KYIL for a better approach: http://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

2nd: Okay. Looks very staged... Might be good enough to put in though, test it as your 2nd or 3rd photo and see what happens to your matches.

4th: The gym is completely empty behind you, throws off the vibe. If there were other people working out I'd say this is a good one. In my example gym photos above there are either people in the background, or you can't see much of the background.

5th: Cheesy posed cell phone photos like this are only good if the rest of your profile is stellar. It's a crappy photo of a fun situation... If the rest of your profile is all great, candid, professional photos, then adding a crappy cell phone photo like this near the end of your profile can make you seem real and relatable to girls. For now though you're not there. Mimic these social photos (have one friend take a photo of you over a second friend's shoulder):
Ed-Social-Shots.jpg

Appreciate the response! Yeah they look pretty staged because I've had to take a lot of pics on my own lol. My friends either suck at taking photos or are super awkward/weird about it. It's hard to take candid pics by yourself, just gotta keep working on that.
Renton
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:25 am

MILFandCookies wrote:
nomorewussingout wrote:

IMG_5187.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

july 16 group.jpg

Ed-Social-Shots.jpg

Hey man, I've seen you often mention that 'staged' photos don't work well, etc.
Well, do you really think that if a girl sees a photo like either of the above that she honestly thinks it ISN'T staged? I find that hard to believe.

No one takes candid photos like that day-to-day. It just doesn't happen. To my eye it's very obvious these were shot by a professional photographer and not a typical iPhone capture. Who carries around a DSLR day-to-day these days just to get candid shots of their friends? Not many people.

I just wonder whether it makes all that much of a difference having these 'trying to seem candid but not really candid' pics, rather than a posed one?
2 years of daygame experience, still learning, looking to make some great memories before I die!
108 lays (2016 > 2023)
Out of the game, for now.
MILFandCookies

Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:12 pm

Renton wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:25 am
MILFandCookies wrote:

Ed-Social-Shots.jpg

Hey man, I've seen you often mention that 'staged' photos don't work well, etc.
Well, do you really think that if a girl sees a photo like either of the above that she honestly thinks it ISN'T staged? I find that hard to believe.

No one takes candid photos like that day-to-day. It just doesn't happen. To my eye it's very obvious these were shot by a professional photographer and not a typical iPhone capture. Who carries around a DSLR day-to-day these days just to get candid shots of their friends? Not many people.

I just wonder whether it makes all that much of a difference having these 'trying to seem candid but not really candid' pics, rather than a posed one?
You're very right. Girls aren't stupid, they know they're professional.

Girls are primarily emotional creatures, not logical. It's important that it FEELS candid (pose, action, facial expression etc.), not that they honestly believe it's candid.

Attaching a text I got from a client to back me up.
IMG_1088.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
MILFandCookies

Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:14 pm

nomorewussingout wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:03 am
MILFandCookies wrote:

Ed-Social-Shots.jpg

Appreciate the response! Yeah they look pretty staged because I've had to take a lot of pics on my own lol. My friends either suck at taking photos or are super awkward/weird about it. It's hard to take candid pics by yourself, just gotta keep working on that.
You're doing the right thing man - putting in the reps. Focusing on your facial expression and body language will put you in more control of how candid the photos feel.

Goal 1:

Goal 2: