Non-conformance..!! Tinder log..!!

gettingoutofcomfortzone
Name: Ash
Goal: Delayed Gratification.
Motto: Desire Control.

Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:18 pm

Hey, I read Andy’s guide and sadly still in step 1. To lose weight.

Almost all of mine are straight into left swipe category and I’m totally clueless to how to convey that street cred in pics. I’ve a 100 nice guy pics 🥲.

Opportunity: I’ve a trip coming up where I’ll do some rowing on a river, Gun shooting, visit a pet adoption centre, tree fell thingy.

Strength: have the camera setup Andy mentioned, decent understanding of lighting, will have hours to kill

Threat: not a photographer & can’t hire one, lack of ideas,

How I look at present is 👇 🙂

Have you wise men got some example pics around my mentioned activities?
Last edited by gettingoutofcomfortzone on Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gettingoutofcomfortzone

Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:32 pm

IMG_8685.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:42 pm

gettingoutofcomfortzone wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:18 pm
Hey, I read Andy’s guide and sadly still in step 1. To lose weight.

Almost all of mine are straight into left swipe category and I’m totally clueless to how to convey that street cred in pics. I’ve a 100 nice guy pics 🥲.

Opportunity: I’ve a trip coming up where I’ll do some rowing on a river, Gun shooting, visit a pet adoption centre, tree fell thingy.

Strength: have the camera setup Andy mentioned, decent understanding of lighting, will have hours to kill

Threat: not a photographer & can’t hire one, lack of ideas,
I started there too, a year and a half ago now. You start from zero, so you have only up to go--all that's up to you is to choose your path and direction and how long you want to do it all in.

Tip: to anyone taking photos of you, tell them to center you in the photos and to literally take as close to 100s of pictures per second as they can. The more pictures you have, the higher odds you have of a good shot with a perfect natural pose.

There are plenty of photographers out there--here's one you can learn a lot from (he has a Youtube if you just want his tips for taking your own photography) who's relatively active:

I summon ye! @MILFandCookies !

:)

Keep logging your progress here. Make this your log or start a log thread, either works. Progress isn't instant, but keep moving over time and you'll get there.
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:07 pm

IMG_8685.jpg
I have been summoned.

You have a very big smile.

Cut that out. Do a squinch instead. Look away from the camera with a neutral expression. That'll help you be less "nice guy" and more "sexual threat."

Here's some examples with this facial expression I've taken for clients:
Rob-Passion-Unchained-157-smaller.jpg
Vinay-Dating-Unchained-66.jpg
Brent-Passion-Unchained-95.jpg
Simon-Dating-Unchained-57.jpg
Michael-R-Gazebo.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-59.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
gettingoutofcomfortzone

Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:37 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:07 pm
IMG_8685.jpg
You have a very big smile.

Cut that out. Do a squinch instead. Look away from the camera with a neutral expression. That'll help you be less "nice guy" and more "sexual threat."
Thanks Man.. I have read through your posts and even saw some of your collabs with Andy.. I will take inspiration from these pics. But, squinching seems to be tricky to convey due to my glasses.
the last time I took some pics I had contact lenses though.!!
maybe, that is what I should start with?

here is something that I tried a few months back.
Camera and the lens are doing the heavy-lifting clearly.
IMG_3889.JPG
IMG_3805.JPG
IMG_3662.JPG
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:05 pm

Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:37 pm
But, squinching seems to be tricky to convey due to my glasses.
the last time I took some pics I had contact lenses though.!!
maybe, that is what I should start with?
Firstly, start wearing contact lenses. You are right that glasses will affect what the camera captures. You may look good in glasses in real life (many girls I date say they love me in glasses cos after sex I take off my contacts, lol). But in photos it instantly conveys nerd and also the reflections prevent your eyes from being seen.

Secondly, you don’t need contact lenses for a photoshoot. Just take off your glasses and hide them in a back pocket. Get in the habit — if someone ever takes a pic of you, take off your glasses. Especially any touristy pics which could end up being good enough for Tinder.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
gettingoutofcomfortzone

Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:53 am

my current pic set. what do you think
Ashwin 3 .jpg
Ashwin 2 .jpg
Ashwin 1 .jpg
@foducossy42 @NightRoller

@MILFandCookies : I forgot that I am not supposed to smile. I was lost in the convo. do you think I should redo some of the shots ?
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:03 pm

1 - terrible harsh lighting, tourist pose. Unusable pic
2 - I like this. It’s not that you can’t smile. It’s that you should strike a balance in your profile, don’t smile all the time.
3 - pointless pic. You are with your dog. In a good dog pic you should be playing with the dog, the dog should be nuzzling you.

You can consider using 2, depends on the context (your other pics). Consider uploading your current tinder profile so we can see where it fits in.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
ProgressEvolution
Goal: Get Into a Relationship
Motto: Live so as to not regret what could have been.

Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:31 pm

Ashwin 3 .jpg
Ashwin 2 .jpg
Ashwin 1 .jpg
@foducossy42 @NightRoller

@MILFandCookies : I forgot that I am not supposed to smile. I was lost in the convo. do you think I should redo some of the shots ?
Hey man, I'm at the same stage as you at the start of getting more ripped and prepping for a photoshoot for my profile.

I'm still new to this but your second picture looks like it could really do work. Obviously it's best not to do the smiling pics from the guide and other guys' recommendations but that smiling one is solid. Maybe test it on photofeeler. I could see it being a third profile pic in a group of 5 or 6 photos.

The previous one in your last comment (looking to the side with the jacket) as a placeholder pic could also be decent tbh but I think you can do better.
Dec. 2024 Goal:
  • 50 new dates from Online (196/700 matches, 49/100 #, 6 insta, 18/50 unique dates w/ 5 repeat & 5 speed)
  • 500 REAL approaches (105/500, 7/50 #, 6 insta, 2/5 dates)
  • 5 new Social Circle dates (3 insta, 1 #, 2/5 unique dates w/ 1 repeat)
  • 10 genuine lays (2/10)
  • 3 plate/LTR (2/3)
Joined KYIL on Sep. 2023 (Started with: 0 lays, 5 life-time "dates", 4 life-time approaches).

Updated April 8th 2024 (2am).
gettingoutofcomfortzone

Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:50 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:03 pm
1 - terrible harsh lighting, tourist pose. Unusable pic
2 - I like this. It’s not that you can’t smile. It’s that you should strike a balance in your profile, don’t smile all the time.
3 - pointless pic. You are with your dog. In a good dog pic you should be playing with the dog, the dog should be nuzzling you.

You can consider using 2, depends on the context (your other pics). Consider uploading your current tinder profile so we can see where it fits in.
this is what I have at my Tinder as well.

I will remove nr. 1, and get some sports activity done.
I need to find a dog friend and will retake the pic.
gettingoutofcomfortzone

Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:53 pm

ProgressEvolution wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:31 pm

Hey man, I'm at the same stage as you at the start of getting more ripped and prepping for a photoshoot for my profile.

I'm still new to this but your second picture looks like it could really do work. Obviously it's best not to do the smiling pics from the guide and other guys' recommendations but that smiling one is solid. Maybe test it on photofeeler. I could see it being a third profile pic in a group of 5 or 6 photos.

The previous one in your last comment (looking to the side with the jacket) as a placeholder pic could also be decent tbh but I think you can do better.
Thanks for the kind words.
the jacket one was my first time working with remote-dslr. so, I am glad how it turned out.
But you are right. I can do better if I get in a social pic, an activity pic. and a full body pic.

I have asked a friend to spot me tomorrow.
will update in the log once I have them ready.
gettingoutofcomfortzone

Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:49 pm

I have the following activity pic. this was the salvageable picture out of all. Whoever decided to put pool table into the arcade is an idiot.
Thoughts? I thought since I already have a smile pic, I figured to go for a serious look.
IMG_5264.JPG