EDITED BY MAC

Sparkles
Goal: Happiness

Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:14 pm

EDITED BY MAC
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:59 pm

I wouldn’t want it to swipe for me, but I’d love for it to be able to send an initial canned opener for me as soon as the woman swipes on me, even when I sleep.

Although even then doing it manually may be a better option since I like to personalize my opener a little since there’s lower volume where I live, despite me having a higher than average right swipe rate.

I’ll take a look, it seems like a great way to automate things anyway. I’ve been developing an audit of the tools that I have at my disposal to create multiple tinder/bumble/hinge accounts across my devices to split test different types of profiles, and this may be a great tool for that.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:06 pm

I just took a look and I’m not really convinced this is going to be helpful, for me personally at least.

I can also see this type of thing really driving people to start using voice messages on dating apps as a way to show you’re NOT using an AI bot to communicate on your behalf. I can imagine a woman being “communications skills catfished” by some dude, and then writing an article about it, and then the next dating trend will be voice communication (video clips would likely run the hazard of idiot guys sending inappropriate videos).

Either way, it’s a win for us because everyone should be working on their voice and ability to have the “golden mouthpiece”.

Also lmfaooo at the sales page, “breakfast at this chicks house” and “ice cream”, whoever made this AI is too precious 😂
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:04 pm

Hey man,

Don't come here advertising your bullshit.

We have lots of marketers and guys selling similar services, hell, my mentor in biz tried to sell a swiping bot just like this one.

They're a terrible way to destroy your accounts and piss a lot of money up the wall.

Locked.

Guys, do NOT come here to f**king advertise.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe