Photo Review

JED253
Name: Jonathan
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:15 pm

I've been told that my photos are suboptimal by some good sources, which is frustrating as I've taken hundreds over the past few months and I know I'm a good looking guy. But I only get 10-20 matches a week using Hinge, Bumble, and Tinder (though I recently deleted Tinder as my results on there are so far below the other two that it isn't worth the time). I especially have trouble attracting the level of DTF women that I want in my life. For some reason I am just stuck with this wholesome nice guy vibe that I do not want to portray. I am prepared to drop over $2k on a professional dating photographer to fix this problem but he does not know when he can make it out to me, and I want to continue to proactively work on this problem in the meantime. What lineup of these photos should I use, and what can I do to get better photos in the meantime? Advice on how to improve looks and fashion is welcome as well.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I am trying to bulk up to 175lbs rn (currently 160, was 140 two months ago) and put on more muscle.
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:46 pm

- Dress edgier

- Stop fucking smiling. Your particular face looks like you're seeking approval when you smile, and it looks more like a pained grimace more than anything. It's not congruent.

- Body language in a few photos shows you holding your hands in front of yourself; this is closed off and "guarding". This is super rude, but my first impression on that one photo with your hands cropped and arms together actually looks like a grindr photo for a bottom; delete that photo from existence. It's too feminine.

- The non-smiling photos are better in most cases, they're your best photos. One of the suit photos would look great in black and white since the colors are kind of bland.

Overall I don't think you're in a bad spot at all, just a few adjustments and higher quality photos. Shoot with either a DSLR, mirrorless camera, or AppleRAW with an iPhone. If you don't have an iPhone, get one that's a 12 Pro or higher to be able to shoot in AppleRAW. Spend your money on that rather than $2k on a dating photographer, that's not required in your case at all. You can get some solid used gear at that price and be able to take unlimited amounts of your own photos with a tripod, friend, or random.

Lastly, don't forget to post a photo of yourself as your profile pic, it's a requirement on the forums. Welcome to forums!
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:12 pm

These photos are definitely not good enough, you're giving too much of a nice guy vibe in these photos.

Looking directly into the camera too much, smiling too much. Generally you lack edge and style can be much improved, there's a lack of cohesive colour scheme in your style, not a big fan of those bright blue and red jackets and t-shirts you're wearing.

It's good you're wearing black t-shirts but then you're wearing grey joggers with them which is really not ideal, switching to cargo pants or jeans would make a massive difference.

Look at how mens style influencers dress and accessorise on Instagram and the kind of photos they have in terms of street style shots looking away from the camera.

A foundation is there though, body fat looks low and you've got your hair and beard grooming right, you'd really benefit from going on a lean bulk and adding muscle. Add some edge in there with a better overall style and you could start doing very well.

There's not point spending $2k on a photographer right now, you'd be better off investing that into clothing, accessories, tattoos, ear piercing, good footwear, bulking diet and whey protein and a personal trainer etc.
2024 GOALS

- 50 new hookups (Current 17/40)
- Scale Service biz
- 12% Bodyfat then Bulk with PT
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:17 pm

Look back suit shot is good tho. Good expression too.

Don’t drop the 2k on a photographer. Try shooting gym again, try a social photo again. Just spend more time (2-4 weeks) trying out different photos. It’s also going to help when you do get a photographer you can say which shots you want
Bigtexxn
Name: Matt
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: beep beep my droogies

Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:34 pm

style is too average/plain/boyfriend material (e.g. gym photo i would be shirtless or sleeveless shirt that tapers at the waist e.g. muscle fit with a necklace and doing something cooler. in that gym photo the facial expression looks kinda tired too instead of being more masculine and aggressive, facial expression i would practice on all pics in general), i almost like some of the pics in here like main avatar one. it seems in most pics your expression looks either too happy or too sad. neutral expressions seem to work better. there is improvements to do as others said but here is what i would go with for the time being in no particular order.

main avatar, cat, billiards, book outside, suit lookback, side shot in grey, orange leanback
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:00 am

There's a couple good ones in there. I like some of the hiking ones, and the idea for the billiards shot is a great start. They can all be better though.

In the majority of them you're just sitting or standing looking cool, and looking right at the camera. Looking away from the camera makes the photos feel much more candid. Try this going forward.

Also no cat photos. They don't do well on dating apps... she's adorable but she's not helping you get laid. Let girls find out about her when they come over to fuccc.

Looking cool but sharing nothing about your life or your vibe gets you nowhere on dating apps. You need to give girls a taste of what dating you would be like. No more sitting or standing doing nothing. Do something that makes girls FEEL something in the photos.

Here are some examples I've taken for clients I've worked with. They all give a window into what dating (or fucking) them would be like, either by showing what activities they're into, or showing their vibe. Get girls to FEEL something about you and you've got them wrapped around your finger:
Ian-Dating-Unchained-320.jpg
Elliot-Dating-Unchained-45.jpg
Abdi-Dating-Unchained-319.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-140.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again