Tinder Pics Selection - Which Ones Are Best

Bigtexxn
Name: Matt
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: beep beep my droogies

Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:37 am

Whats up gentleman, making an incremental photo update from the last 6 months and need to pick the best 6-9 pics among these for updated profiles (I realize there is room for improvement on all of these and working on that gradually while getting in there, the previous pics not shown from the collection are worse).

took a real shot at making basic edits (nothing much beyond colors correction, object removal, extra blur, etc) on photos this time around in GIMP/Photoshop too. considering possibly just paying someone (nothing crazy maybe up to 100$) on fiverr who may be better at this for a few of the originals or may just keep learning/doing this myself depending on feedback. Been reading up on it and it seems there is much to learn here, trying to decide if it is worth my time keeping at it or i should just pay someone.

What i am thinking of using in order - grafitti or grafittiTwo, uppercut or lsit, math, sadTraveler, dog, purpleNurple or blueShirt, backOne or backTwo, walkwayPortugal or gibraltar, horse

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:32 am

My favorite is horse.png. Something about the background and foreground separation looks weird but it might not be noticeable on phone
LGTM
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:48 am

Bigtexxn wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:37 am
Whats up gentleman, making an incremental photo update from the last 6 months and need to pick the best 6-9 pics among these for updated profiles (I realize there is room for improvement on all of these and working on that gradually while getting in there, the previous pics not shown from the collection are worse).

took a real shot at making basic edits (nothing much beyond colors correction, object removal, extra blur, etc) on photos this time around in GIMP/Photoshop too. considering possibly just paying someone (nothing crazy maybe up to 100$) on fiverr who may be better at this for a few of the originals or may just keep learning/doing this myself depending on feedback. Been reading up on it and it seems there is much to learn here, trying to decide if it is worth my time keeping at it or i should just pay someone.

What i am thinking of using in order - grafitti or grafittiTwo, uppercut or lsit, math, sadTraveler, dog, purpleNurple or blueShirt, backOne or backTwo, walkwayPortugal or gibraltar, horse

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link
The ones I like:

Sadtraveler
• It's relaxed, shows an interesting background, shows you like to travel

Roidman
• Thirst shot. You've got a good physique, might as well show it off. Can def. improve on this one

Back 1 and 2
• Also thirst shots, but more candid feeling. Plus the background makes your lifestyle seem fun and interesting

Horse
• Makes you feel adventurious, intriguing, and with a cool lifestyle

There's def room to improve but I like these ones. I'd put one of the back ones at the end of your profile, since they don't show your face.

The rest are too posed and cringe. The selfies with the colorful backgrounds... I see some guys take photos with a cool background, but nothing else going for the photo... the photo should make YOU look cool, saying "this background is cool" doesn't do anything to make YOU seem fun to date.

Also there's one photo where your eyes are very wide, making you look scared or surprised. Try the squinch (look up videos on youtube) this will make you look more confident.

Good shit, keep it up.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again