Picture Feedback Megathread

9o6o
Name: Georgi
Goal: Become successful
Motto: Young playa coming up in the world

Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:36 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:36 pm
@9o6o Id use the bomber pic as your main. Dunno about the shirtless pic, imo the tats and background/vibe make it good enough to use but more so as a 2nd. I can’t tell wtf is in your mouth though

The volleyball pic and the one with the girl definitely make for good supporting ones. Wouldn’t use the up close portrait, and the last picture looks like you’re petting some random dogs, doesn’t really add anything

Just my 2c. You’re a good looking dude, good luck!
I want to take another shirtless pic which is more seductive/revealing so I can really show I'm athletic (I don't have one yet), the one at the beach is supposed to be second-to-last or at least further back and more of a silly shot. I grew out a little beard and people seem to like it so probably won't be using the portrait but would put a more recent one instead if I take one. The dogs pic is just some puppies near my place which greet me every time, I put it last to get some bonus points cause you probably know the dog pic meme on Tinder or w/e, not really relying on it for anything other than a "wow so cute" factor.
Gunner
Goal: Online dating
Motto: Virtus tentamine gaudet

Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:56 pm

Hey guys,

I've got two sets of photos I'm thinking about using for online dating. Don't currently have a profile set up, and haven't for 6 months.

The first set is more "nice guy," the second set is slightly more "bad boy"/masculine.

See the photos attached. "Nice guy" is labeled 1A, 1B, etc. "Bad boy" is labeled 2A, 2B, etc.

Which set should I use? How should I order them? Obviously, I can mix and match, if that's better. Would be grateful for any feedback!
RealNiceGuy.JPG
BadBoy.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sparkles
Goal: Happiness

Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:50 am

Gunner wrote:
Hey guys,

I've got two sets of photos I'm thinking about using for online dating. Don't currently have a profile set up, and haven't for 6 months.

The first set is more "nice guy," the second set is slightly more "bad boy"/masculine.

See the photos attached. "Nice guy" is labeled 1A, 1B, etc. "Bad boy" is labeled 2A, 2B, etc.

Which set should I use? How should I order them? Obviously, I can mix and match, if that's better. Would be grateful for any feedback!

RealNiceGuy.JPG

BadBoy.JPG
I don't think there's any need to stick to these "sets", I would just use the best pics overall for your profile and not worry about whether they're "nice guy" or "bad boy".

My personal opinion on each pic (take with large grain of salt):
1A: great portrait shot of you smiling, can't go too wrong with this one.
1B: I'd bin it, avoid selfies in general.
1C: could be a great photo towards the end, subtle flex with the physique too haha
1D: this photo's just too generic IMO, I get it shows off your interests but can't really see you very well.
1E: looks like a family pic, just kind of weird to have IMO.
1F: great pic, projects value
2A: also just a really solid, candid pic of you, well dressed
2B: as above, great pic
2C: I would ditch it, not a great pic of you
2D: poor quality photo and it doesn't add anything
2E: definitely ruined by the shadow

So personally I'd probably run with 1A, 1C, 1F, 2A, 2B in some order
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:27 pm

Gunner wrote:
Hey guys,

RealNiceGuy.JPG

BadBoy.JPG
1a: Bland, uninteresting, no point to it
1b: Selfies are usually a no-go but I like this one. EXCEPT - the aspect ratio is LANDSCAPE. SHOOT IN PORTRAIT ALWAYS - it will crop shitty on Tinder and you won't be able to see the important parts of it
1c: GREAT! Put near the end of the profile since you're small. That way girls already know what you look like.
1d: It's okay... cliche. Might be good near the end of the profile
1e: Nah. Cliche, boring smiley group shot, and the scribbled over faces are a huge no-go. Plus you're not the tallest so it takes away from you.
1f: Good. Might work well for a first photo

2a: Great! Might be good for a first photo
2b: Also good for a first photo... BUT 2a, 2b and 1f don't say shit about you except that you look good. You're just sitting or standing looking cool... that's okay for 1 photo on a profile but each additional photo should say something about you.
2c: No. You're looking off to the side.
2d: Too posed, too smily. No
2e: Meh... might be okay for now. Your pose looks awkward, like you're trying to look cool. It looks stiff, not relaxed.

My suggestion? Read this article I wrote for Andy and take more photos: https://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Context: I've helped over 150 guys with their dating profiles around the world
I've helped > 150 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• 25 new clients by end of June
Gunner
Goal: Online dating
Motto: Virtus tentamine gaudet

Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:19 am

Good to know, thanks! I read your post - lots of good stuff there, I'll take some more photos with your tips in mind.

In the meantime, I made a Tinder profile Sunday night. Got 19 likes so far from swiping each night at 9pm, but no matches yet.

Last night, I edited my profile to include my Instagram handle. I realized today that Tinder had sent me an email saying "Hey! It looks like your bio might include a social media handle, so we’ve hidden it from public view."

So I just removed the Instagram handle from my bio.

Is there anything else I need to do to un-hide my profile?

Is there a way I can verify that my profile is unhidden?

Thanks
tindo.JPG
MILFandCookies wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:27 pm
Gunner wrote:
Hey guys,

RealNiceGuy.JPG

BadBoy.JPG
1a: Bland, uninteresting, no point to it
1b: Selfies are usually a no-go but I like this one. EXCEPT - the aspect ratio is LANDSCAPE. SHOOT IN PORTRAIT ALWAYS - it will crop shitty on Tinder and you won't be able to see the important parts of it
1c: GREAT! Put near the end of the profile since you're small. That way girls already know what you look like.
1d: It's okay... cliche. Might be good near the end of the profile
1e: Nah. Cliche, boring smiley group shot, and the scribbled over faces are a huge no-go. Plus you're not the tallest so it takes away from you.
1f: Good. Might work well for a first photo

2a: Great! Might be good for a first photo
2b: Also good for a first photo... BUT 2a, 2b and 1f don't say shit about you except that you look good. You're just sitting or standing looking cool... that's okay for 1 photo on a profile but each additional photo should say something about you.
2c: No. You're looking off to the side.
2d: Too posed, too smily. No
2e: Meh... might be okay for now. Your pose looks awkward, like you're trying to look cool. It looks stiff, not relaxed.

My suggestion? Read this article I wrote for Andy and take more photos: https://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Context: I've helped over 150 guys with their dating profiles around the world
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MILFandCookies

Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:16 pm

Gunner wrote:
Good to know, thanks! I read your post - lots of good stuff there, I'll take some more photos with your tips in mind.
My pleasure ;)
Gunner wrote:
In the meantime, I made a Tinder profile Sunday night. Got 19 likes so far from swiping each night at 9pm, but no matches yet.
19 likes but no matches... do you mean they were all unattractive? Or do you mean you have the free version of Tinder and you haven't matched with them yet...

If it's the second, buy Gold so you can match with all those 19 - or at least the ones you're attracted to. If you have hangups about paying Tinder, it's pennies, getting all prideful about not spending any money on Tinder helps nobody, not you, not the girls who desperately need your cock inside them. Give them what they want, they need you.
Gunner wrote:
Is there a way I can verify that my profile is unhidden?
Are you still getting likes/matches? Then it's unhidden. Have they suddenly dried up? Then it's hidden.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

Goal 1:
brohankwon
Name: Yohan
Goal: 2-3 plates

Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:03 pm

Going to travel soon! (Though for career-related purposes) Looking for 4-5 photos to choose from (6 for Hinge). I know there is a mirror pic, but it's surprisingly done decent on Photofeeler (Attractive - 12x Yes, 3x S/W, 1x No). And the hair lol

(edit jan 23: took off all photos because of next post)
Last edited by brohankwon on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryval
Goal: Lays
Motto: "Do whatever it takes to reach your goals"

Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:34 pm

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

Finally got my pics back from my shoot, please let me know if any of these are usable (feel free to reply with a screenshot or just type the filename)
My log: https://shorturl.at/zIMV3
2024 GOALS:
1. Complete my 365 Project: 60/365
2. 3 Lays: 0/3
3. Invest £20K: 0/£20K
4. Start one of my side hustle ideas: 0/1
5. GYM GOALS: (Bulk: 68.60/78kg) (Squat: 107.5/140kg) (Bench: 82.5/100kg) (OHP: 55/70kg) (Hex Bar Deadlift: 127.5/180kg)
(Weighted Chin ups: 40/45kg)(Weighted Pull ups: 35/40kg)
6. Build a satisfying social life
7. Upload 2 Youtube videos: 0/2
8. Develop a positive mindset
MILFandCookies

Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:15 pm

Ryval wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:34 pm
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

Finally got my pics back from my shoot, please let me know if any of these are usable (feel free to reply with a screenshot or just type the filename)
Yo great work!

The two that end with 63 and 49 are great as a first photo, to show what you look like.
I also love all the camera and reading ones (except for 7210 - feels too posed.)

The others I didn't mention, they feel too posed.

Plusses:
-You've got a killer smirk
-Your fashion is pretty good
-You have 2 activity photos in here that show more than just "I look good" (camera and reading)

Good shit. Pop either 63 or 49 as the first one, then one of the camera ones, then a reading one. Great starter profile... on Hinge put 63 up front and 49 at the end since you need 4 photos minimum.

Goal 1:
GN44
Name: GN
Goal: Get a quality gf
Motto: If you pity yourself, life is an endless nightmare

Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:45 pm

@9o6o where did you get that maroon bomber from? I fw it
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
Ryval
Goal: Lays
Motto: "Do whatever it takes to reach your goals"

Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:18 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Yo great work!

The two that end with 63 and 49 are great as a first photo, to show what you look like.
Thanks for the input! Here's a pic of my planned profile- I kind of like the photo I've put in this collage with the dog in the top left as my 1st pic, any thoughts on that?
Snapchat-579545887.jpg
My log: https://shorturl.at/zIMV3
2024 GOALS:
1. Complete my 365 Project: 60/365
2. 3 Lays: 0/3
3. Invest £20K: 0/£20K
4. Start one of my side hustle ideas: 0/1
5. GYM GOALS: (Bulk: 68.60/78kg) (Squat: 107.5/140kg) (Bench: 82.5/100kg) (OHP: 55/70kg) (Hex Bar Deadlift: 127.5/180kg)
(Weighted Chin ups: 40/45kg)(Weighted Pull ups: 35/40kg)
6. Build a satisfying social life
7. Upload 2 Youtube videos: 0/2
8. Develop a positive mindset
brohankwon
Name: Yohan
Goal: 2-3 plates

Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:26 pm

Scratch my last post. Here's the new and [hopefully] better batch. Hair is a work in progress I guess?

Traveling to Oberhausen (mid-size city in Germany) as well as Berlin twice next month.

IMG_6779_jpg.JPG
piano w/ lighting
IMG_6779.jpeg
piano w/o lighting
headshot 1 - large.jpeg
suit headshot 1
headshot 2 - large.jpeg
suit headshot 2
suit 1 - large.jpeg
suit 1
suit 2 - large.jpeg
suit 2
gray-large.jpeg
gray outfit
chain. large.jpeg
chain
IMG_6762.jpeg
with girl (this might not pass but I included it anyways just to see)
Social - Pool.jpeg
pool
Social - Karaoke.JPG
karaoke
Social - my karaoke fans.jpeg
karaoke fans
Social - Wedding 1.JPG
wedding 1
Social - Wedding 2.jpg
wedding 2
Social - party trick.JPG
beer balance lol
MILFandCookies

Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:41 pm

Ryval wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:18 pm
MILFandCookies wrote:
Yo great work!

Thanks for the input! Here's a pic of my planned profile- I kind of like the photo I've put in this collage with the dog in the top left as my 1st pic, any thoughts on that?

Snapchat-579545887.jpg
It's overly posed but seems somewhat self aware (over the top on purpose) so I like it. I would put it 2nd or 3rd though, and use the camera one in front. It's dual-use since you show yourself clearly AND it's an activity shot.

I would replace the 2nd one with the telephone box one... I like it more.

The reading one, I'd use a different one where you see the book more clearly. In this one I can't tell you're reading without looking at it closely.

Goal 1:
zekler
Goal: get laid
Motto: Its a bit chilly innit?

Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:55 am

I get hardly anything on tinder. It's really blackpilling because if you ask me my photos already look better than I do irl.

any looksmaxx and picture feedback is appreciated. The last photo is not a tinder photo its just to show what I look like recently. Took it an hour ago.

I was thinking about hair transplant for temples and a lower blephoroplasty for my prolapsed eye fat under my eyes.

I promise I will get back to you guys with my advices for yours as well, but I assume most of you already know more than I do.
GN44
Name: GN
Goal: Get a quality gf
Motto: If you pity yourself, life is an endless nightmare

Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:19 am

zekler wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:55 am

I get hardly anything on tinder. It's really blackpilling because if you ask me my photos already look better than I do irl.

any looksmaxx and picture feedback is appreciated. The last photo is not a tinder photo its just to show what I look like recently. Took it an hour ago.

I was thinking about hair transplant for temples and a lower blephoroplasty for my prolapsed eye fat under my eyes.

I promise I will get back to you guys with my advices for yours as well, but I assume most of you already know more than I do.
Pic 1 your facial expression looks annoyed kind of. It’s not sexy or evoking any desirable emotion in women.

Second and third pic I think are alright. Don’t have much to comment on that.

Pics 4-6 are very very noisy. But the idea isn’t terrible. I think using a DSLR for those kinds of pics should be a massive boost. Your facial expression in pic 4 again doesn’t really add value to your profile.

Pic 5 we can barely see you, in ALL of your pics you need to fill the frame. If it’s a pic with multiple people then all of you need to fill the frame.

Pic 6 is your worst pic by far. You have a serial killer like look/stare. Women get put off by that.

Read Andy’s tinder guide on photos. You’re not a bad looking guy you just need to learn what constitutes good photos
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai