Picture Feedback Megathread

GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:05 am

Did a short photoshoot on the beach. Sadly I feel like none of them managed to get pose, expression, angle and lighting correctly at the same time. Any of these usable (perhaps with some editing)?

Last edited by GoodLookingNerd on Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:06 pm

GoodLookingNerd wrote:
Did a short photoshoot on the beach. Sadly I feel like none of them managed to get pose, expression, angle and lighting correctly at the same time. Any of these usable (perhaps with some editing)?
Not usable. It's really hard to get candid shirtless photos right.
GoodLookingNerd

Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
GoodLookingNerd wrote:
Would you advise against shirtless photos in general? Normie advise says its too douchey, but if its candid and also a good pose would it be more effective than having a shirt on?
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
pancakemouse

Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:58 pm

GoodLookingNerd wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm
pancakemouse wrote:

Would you advise against shirtless photos in general? Normie advise says its too douchey, but if its candid and also a good pose would it be more effective than having a shirt on?
Shirtless photos are incredible. Just have to get them right.
zekler
Goal: get laid
Motto: Its a bit chilly innit?

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:18 am

Alright so i dyed my hair pink and took some professional photos for the first time. these are the sample photos, i'll have access to more soon.

Additional note: should i get lower blephoroplasty surgery? You can see in the second photo what my under eye area looks like. Not great, and people have told me i have a world weary look lol. Do you guys notice this?

I thought you werent supposed to smile. Looking at these i shoulda. Ive got yellow teeth that whitening doesn't fix though.

Last note: i feel like the exposure also makes my hair brighter and pinker than it really is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by zekler on Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:21 am

zekler wrote:
Alright so i dyed my hair pink and took some professional photos for the first time. uhh i'm not feeling too great about it. Please review these, i'll be getting more soon this is what the shoot was like though.

Additional note: should i get lower blephoroplasty surgery? I hate how my under eye area looks and i'm pretty sure women don't like it either. Of course those close to me gaslight me that it doesn't matter or they "don't see anything" even though sometimes they ask me if im tired. I look permasad in these photos(i sorta am) but i'm actually a quite animated person in real life.

I thought you werent supposed to smile. Looking at these i shoulda. Ive got yellow teeth that whitening doesn't fix though.

Just looking for advice. I'm somewhat dissapointed with these photos i feel like the exposure also makes my hair pinker than it really is.
Why pink? Just wondering. I would've gone with blonde or something like that. I've been blonde for 6 months or so and it's been a pretty significant change.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:35 am

I think you're a good looking guy who doesn't need any surgery. I don't agree with the color choice, i think pink is a bit of a freakish color that doesn't add the edge needed to attract girl. I think many other colors can work but not pink
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
zekler

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:39 am

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:21 am
zekler wrote:
Alright so i dyed my hair pink and took some professional photos for the first time. uhh i'm not feeling too great about it. Please review these, i'll be getting more soon this is what the shoot was like though.

Additional note: should i get lower blephoroplasty surgery? I hate how my under eye area looks and i'm pretty sure women don't like it either. Of course those close to me gaslight me that it doesn't matter or they "don't see anything" even though sometimes they ask me if im tired. I look permasad in these photos(i sorta am) but i'm actually a quite animated person in real life.

Just looking for advice. I'm somewhat dissapointed with these photos i feel like the exposure also makes my hair pinker than it really is.
Why pink? Just wondering. I would've gone with blonde or something like that. I've been blonde for 6 months or so and it's been a pretty significant change.
My irl autistic redpill friend thought i could pull it off. I'm not sure, i think ashen white/blonde would be better, i may switch to that soon.

And i figured, hey, why not go with pink at least once just to see.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:57 am

zekler wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:39 am
My irl autistic redpill friend thought i could pull it off. I'm not sure, i think ashen white/blonde would be better, i may switch to that soon.

And i figured, hey, why not go with pink at least once just to see.
Yeah I don't think pink was a good choice. I'll let someone more experienced chime in, but I think Thrice hit the nail on the head, it doesn't really add edge.

You also have to consider that dyeing your hair does make your appearance more polarizing. What kinds of girls are you trying to get? I dyed my hair blonde because I mainly pursue musical theater arthoes and similar types to that, which actually like guys with dyed hair. The more normie girls might not like it. But archetypes are very location dependent so I can't say for sure how it would work for you.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:09 am

zekler wrote:
should i get lower blephoroplasty surgery?
I heard that eye bags are far more noticeable in photos than IRL. You could probably just photoshop them out rather than getting plastic surgery. Or you could at least start with that and see if it makes a difference online. I really doubt you’d get called out for catfishing for doing that.

I’m not a fan of the hair color either. I have to imagine that alone is going to put off a lot of girls. Maybe there’s a niche that is really into it or something? I guess you could try it out and see what happens.
pancakemouse

Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:51 pm

zekler wrote:
Alright so i dyed my hair pink and took some professional photos for the first time. these are the sample photos, i'll have access to more soon.
You are attractive. I agree with others about the hair but you already did it, so might as well field test.

The first location is a perfect fit with the look, the second one less so. Have to consider context - why would an alt guy be hanging out in nature in full costume?
zekler

Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:56 pm

Hey guys, so is tinder boosts mandatory now? Im getting 0 matches with this profile in vegas. Its somewhat disheartening. Is this within expectations?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GoodLookingNerd

Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:46 am

zekler wrote:
Hey guys, so is tinder boosts mandatory now? Im getting 0 matches with this profile in vegas. Its somewhat disheartening. Is this within expectations?
Pictures 2 and 4 suck and are holding the profile back a lot. Maybe 3 and 5 as well but Im no expert. And yes boosting is necessary to test out your profile. When I got some good pictures I couldnt get a lot of matches until I tried a boost + platinum and boom, 100s of matches.
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
hawaii808
Name: Charles
Goal: Dont worry, be happy
Motto: Not my problem

Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:04 am

zekler wrote:
Id say none of these photo break a 4/10. Pink hair in some photos and brown in other, causing quick confusion and a even quicker rejection. You face in every shot is pretty much the same, add a smirk or a smile.

1 I don't think this is a strong enough 1st photo, need something up better.
2's background is more interesting then you with your chopped off hands.
3 Light and shadow on your face does not help, hands are together just like in photo 1
4 Looks like you are high on hard drugs, (No im not joking).
5 Boring "nice guy" with a bland expression that screams "I don't want to be here".

I may be nitpicky, but the women I guarantee are harsher and more keen then me .

Good thing is you have a lot to improve, only up from here.
mikkel
Goal: Find GF
Motto: Dont prejudice if you dont know

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:50 pm

I've seen improvement in getting likes/matches just being more offline from tinder...Usually when I dont open it for a day, I get immediately like 10 likes. This must have to do something with the algorithm trying to get me back.

I've experienced this now more than once. So if you're spending a lot time on tinder, try to step back a little before you decide to go for boosts. For me boosts was horrible idea, it fuckdup my algorithm totally for days.