Picture Feedback Megathread

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:55 pm

zekler wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:56 pm
Hey guys, so is tinder boosts mandatory now? Im getting 0 matches with this profile in vegas.
i think so, i get 3/4 matches a week without boosting
Looking for a hardcore accountability partnerπŸ‘‡πŸ½

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
ThePermanentFix
Goal: Financial Laidom

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:15 pm

Mate took a random snap of me tonight at a bar. Wondering if it is adequete (I literally have nothing), I think it looks alright, goofy expressiom a bit and obvious weight in the face (cant really change that for now).

Lemme know with feedback please. Working towards 4 adequete ones and slowly improving quality. It is a bit far put and dont fill the frame. Tried cropping in bit unsure on quality.

Annoyingly I lost my favourite ring that normally sits on the middle finger which woulda looked nice on my hand

Edit: Enough feedback given
Last edited by ThePermanentFix on Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–
| 102kg | 100kg | 98kg | 96kg | 94kg | 92kg |

Level 0 - Chump

No Zero Days. The momentum will come later
Procrastination - The action of ruining your own life for no apparent reason
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:14 pm

ThePermanentFix wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:15 pm
goofy expressiom a bit and obvious weight in the face
This and bad image quality. Unfortunately not usable. If you faceapp your expression it might be better than nothing but you wont get results with it.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
ThePermanentFix

Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:47 pm

GoodLookingNerd wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:14 pm
This and bad image quality. Unfortunately not usable
Aight cheers, I'll mess around with Face app. Unfortunately the weight in the face is slow process haha

Any suggestion on the minimum I need to get going? Starting with zero right now.

Level 0 - Chump

Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:22 am

Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:47 pm
Any suggestion on the minimum I need to get going
Imo, the minimum is edgy style, good grooming, and a good pose/lighting. Low body fat is not necessarily a requirement, but it will really help you.

The pose in this photo sucks (no offense.) I don’t love the haircut or outfit either tbh, but I’m not an authority on that stuff. To get an idea of what kind of fashion/pose/lighting you want look at what male Instagram models post. Looks aside, their pose, lighting, fashion in on point. You want to be trying to take similar quality stuff. (You don’t necessarily have to reach their level, but you want to get as close as you can.)

Remember that every guy on this planet is trying to get easy sex off Tinder, so if you’re taking average quality photos of yourself wearing average outfits, you’re going to get average results. Which is no results. You have to distinguish yourself in some fashion and photo quality can do more heavy lifting then most men realize. Your looks is still the #1 factor, but how a photo is composed can have a drastic effect on how women perceive your attractiveness.
ThePermanentFix

Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:24 am

Cheers and no offense taken. Got rained on a bit so hair was a bit fucked but I'm also trying out going back to curly longer hair as my hairline is receding a bit. It wasn't a planned shot, mate was just testing/showing off his iPhone cam.

Style I have no idea really. Lotta work to do, basically just trying to learn. My last decent photos I was 20kg lighter and it extremely obvious so can't use em unfortunately, also they were great either, just okay.

Planning to try and get some more shots tomorrow.

Level 0 - Chump

ThePermanentFix

Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:16 pm

Had a shoot with a mate today. Was just feeling it out and getting future ideas. 401 shots but I whittled it down to about 50 non dogshit ones. Still a fair few shit ones with shit expressions and facial profile, but just left them in for future reference (e.g black hoodie reflecting off water looks cool especially with the superdry logo on that side, but expressions off and mate didn't punch in enough with camera). Also got rained on a bit again, which fucked my hair again

*Enough feedback given

Will edit drive out after input (hate putting pictures of myself in cloud).
Last edited by ThePermanentFix on Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Level 0 - Chump

Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:10 pm

Had a shoot with a mate today. Was just feeling it out and getting future ideas. 401 shots but I whittled it down to about 50 non dogshit ones. Still a fair few shit ones with shit expressions and facial profile, but just left them in for future reference (e.g black hoodie reflecting off water looks cool but expressions off and mate didn't punch in enough with camera). Also got rained on a bit again, which fucked my hair again

Google Drive

21 and 22 are the best ones by far imo
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/acedating001/
ThePermanentFix

Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:43 am

Cheers Olaf. Can I get some other OG's and heavy hitters advice here?

@Holden @Zug @Bman @Squilliam @GoodLookingNerd @pancakemouse @MakingAComeback
@nipple-flip

And fellow Aussies
@Adrizzle @Lusty69

Would appreciate it fellas

Level 0 - Chump

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:27 am

Denim 19 for me. Not a fan of the black jacket btw.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:40 am

I don't think my picture advice is particularly useful. Others can give far more specific critiques.
nipple-flip
Name: Chris
Goal: self-actualize
Motto: do your best every day

Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:40 am

seconding denim 19. for future shoots in general i liked the denim photos the best. i can't articulate why but i also liked denim 12, although only as like a 4-5-6th pic

i too dont think my picture feedback is particularly useful tho. this is not my domain of expertise and i haven't taken online seriously, outside of the odd week here and there, since 2021

u look like u have lost weight. keep at it killa
29M

regular processes
- track sleep, calories, and protein
- lift weights
- solve medium/hard leetcode problems
- journal

less-regular processes
- complete two "grokking" courses
- read and take notes on DDIA

outcomes
- qualify for USAPL open nationals at 75kg (current bodyweight 151, S/B/D: 353/203/462)
Lusty69
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Never give up

Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:55 am

To be honest I am not a huge fan of any of them, I feel you need to cut a little weight, get some sun, new haircut to make your face look less round maybe a fade would be good and then when you take photos you need to be in motion, these all feel posed, also to add complication to the matter I would suggest learning to squinch and that your chin in slightly forward.

I think if you had a darker T-shirt on would look better considering you are not super lean, I am not super lean so I find darker colours just photograph better when larger, I would get the all black look for a photo would be good for you, black leather jacked or pea coat I really don't like that black puffer thing you have. Or a well-fitted non-puffer for something more casual.

I would play with a black fedora over a white sports cap for you and go down a slightly more artistic vibe rather than with the cap.

Maybe also try a grey hoodie then that leather jacket over the top

Also I think you will do well with a good pair of sunglasses
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lays: 81
Less Fat but still need to lose weight
Log: viewtopic.php?t=2042
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:09 am

Had a shoot with a mate today. Was just feeling it out and getting future ideas. 401 shots but I whittled it down to about 50 non dogshit ones. Still a fair few shit ones with shit expressions and facial profile, but just left them in for future reference (e.g black hoodie reflecting off water looks cool especially with the superdry logo on that side, but expressions off and mate didn't punch in enough with camera). Also got rained on a bit again, which fucked my hair again

Google Drive

I like Jacket 6
ThePermanentFix

Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:47 am

Cheers everyone, will hold on to D21/D22, D19, D12 and J6 for now.

@Lusty69
I struggle to find a decent fade for me. My hairline sits pretty high up and I have recently started to recede a bit so it is a touch higher than before. On a side profile my hair starts really pretty far back from the front of my face and the corners runs deep now.

Even at 80kg my head starts to look like an egg with shorter faded hair

My head is a genetic lottery of trash πŸ˜‚. I have ears that stick out, no fucking jaw (I actively try and push it forward in every photo and outing 24/7) which overcrowded the fuck out of my teeth, two teeth that died at 12 which have been grey since, the rest have yellowed despite solid hygeine and cleaning, deep sunk eyes which cause permanent bags, a high hairline and nothing but a (shit) moustache and some chin/neck hairs grow below the nose. The shape of the back of my head makes me suspect I'll look retarded bald as well, but I am going to try it at some point for lols.

As soon as I get more money I am getting 4 teeth pulled, plus 4 wisdom teeth pulled and starting braces. Then in 2 years a jaw surgery to correct the lower position. The total cost is 20k plus not including the private health plan Ill need to hold until its all done which will total another 2-3k.

Don't get me wrong, the only real insecurity I have is my teeth. But I don't feel I'm working with art here haha.

I definitely do need to lose weight. I've lost a little but I have about 23 kgs more to lose. Could do with a tan too.

Quite like the styles you posted excluding the first two. I tend to lean more denim and leather. Where did you get those from? Just google?
Last edited by ThePermanentFix on Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Level 0 - Chump